Trump Bad Day for Don the Con

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Great unity shown today by the NFL teams as they stand against the heavy handed effort by the Con to try and divide the NFL players. They have the most popular sport in the nation, which Don obviously felt would be a prime target in his ongoing effort to divert attention from his Russian disaster. As a veteran, I applaud the players for standing up for our Constitution and it's 1st Amendment, a Constitution Americans fought and died for, that the Con swore to "protect and defend," but has shown little inclination to do so.

He and his party have lost the support of patriotic Americans and are basically left with only NASCAR fans, fans of a sport in serious decline.

Kudos to the NFL and it's loyal, patriotic players, bigly!!!

Count the empty seats and watch the TV ratings.

Sadly, the antics of a few will reduce the take so the bloated salaries will shortly deflate. Idiots are endangering their own future.

A liberal trait, that......

i don't think the President cares or intended anything . As Tank says , the Anti Americans have been exposed . Not only that but these players have no RIGHT to anything while working on their owners time , OldLady .

maybe now the owners will kick some azz and do some firing as they keep denying that 'kapernik' a job because he is a poor player . ----------- I think thats a correct statement about 'kapernick' , don't know for sure , i am NO sportsfan .

New Topics

Forum List

Back