Bad Cop, No Donut

Buck111

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2016
On the big blue marble
It is estimated that cops kill a family pet every 98 minutes in the U.S. If you have a pet and the police come knocking on your door please put your pet in a safe area before answering your door. Better yet, if you did not call the police do not open your door unless they have a warrant; if you did call the police, step outside and close your door behind you before speaking with the police. Your pets and your families safety may depend on it.

In the local area we've had two incidents of cops shooting each other or themself recently. One sheriff deputy was showing his weapon to another deputy and shot him in the chest, killing him, a few days ago. Today a local cop discharged his firearm while getting out of his car, shooting himself in the leg.

I think the Keystone Cops had a better record than this. What kind of non-existent training are these people getting? Do normal citizens need to put on a bullet proof vest whenever they are pulled over for a bad taillight?

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that cops have NO duty to protect the people who pay the taxes that pay their salaries. They also ruled police departments do not have to hire people who have above average intelligence. In other words, those most likely to be capable of assessing situations and making sound judgement calls, can be denied employment in favor of those of average to below average I.Q.s who are more likely to not question orders and just do 'their jobs'.

Most psychopaths start off by torturing and killing animals. It is argued that many psychopaths choose working as police officers as a means of acting out their tendencies without fear of consequences.

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that cops have NO duty to protect the people who pay the taxes that pay their salaries. They also ruled police departments do not have to hire people who have above average intelligence. In other words, those most likely to be capable of assessing situations and making sound judgement calls, can be denied employment in favor of those of average to below average I.Q.s who are more likely to not question orders and just do 'their jobs'.

Most psychopaths start off by torturing and killing animals. It is argued that many psychopaths choose working as police officers as a means of acting out their tendencies without fear of consequences.

While I think most cops are certainly good people it only takes a few to terrorize a community. These are the donks that need to be weeded out. The people that already have an inborn need to control others and force their will on people.

Let the good cops do their job, train them well and pay them well. But the bad ones HAVE to be gotten rid of.

While I think most cops are certainly good people it only takes a few to terrorize a community. These are the donks that need to be weeded out. The people that already have an inborn need to control others and force their will on people.

Let the good cops do their job, train them well and pay them well. But the bad ones HAVE to be gotten rid of.

There is no such animal as a "good cop". If there were, the "bad cops" would be "weeded out" very quickly. There would be no "bad cops". Nearly every cop who tries to rat out "bad cops" is attacked by his fellow cops.

My favorite meme on this topic:
higgs.png

There is no such animal as a "good cop". If there were, the "bad cops" would be "weeded out" very quickly. There would be no "bad cops". Nearly every cop who tries to rat out "bad cops" is attacked by his fellow cops.

View attachment 96929

Ahh, heaven forbid you get off your duff and change the laws you feel are unjust or cruel.

View attachment 96929

Ahh, heaven forbid you get off your duff and change the laws you feel are unjust or cruel.

And how would you propose I do that? How would you do that?

View attachment 96929

In the "olden days", some 10 years ago, you did your own research and collected data, located the statute you wanted altered or countered a proposed law or presented an issue. You made an appointment with your state legislator and presented the issue in a concise manner with the least amount of drama and started there. You might even start a petition that is not online and present that as well.

View attachment 96929

In the "olden days", some 10 years ago, you did your own research and collected data, located the statute you wanted altered or countered a proposed law or presented an issue. You made an appointment with your state legislator and presented the issue in a concise manner with the least amount of drama and started there. You might even start a petition that is not online and present that as well.

No, you have to hire an attorney to go before state legislators or you will not get an appointment within a timely manner (if at all

View attachment 96929

No, you have to hire an attorney to go before state legislators or you will not get an appointment within a timely manner (if at all

Pfft..........no. Criminal justice is by and large left to the states. You are dealing with your elected representative for your state legislature from your district. You don't need an attorney.

View attachment 96929

Sorry I disagree, there are many good cops, I know a few.

But I do agree that there is a 'good 'ol boys' club where the good cops don't weed out the bad cops. And this IS what needs to change. The people that have no business being a cop need to go.

View attachment 96929

Pfft..........no. Criminal justice is by and large left to the states. You are dealing with your elected representative for your state legislature from your district. You don't need an attorney.
When is the last time you went before your state legislators? Try it. It's a process designed to make you give up before getting in front of them. Not only that, unless you are an attorney, they are highly unlikely to have you debate law with them.

View attachment 96929

Sorry I disagree, there are many good cops, I know a few.

But I do agree that there is a 'good 'ol boys' club where the good cops don't weed out the bad cops. And this IS what needs to change. The people that have no business being a cop need to go.

"But I do agree that there is a 'good 'ol boys' club where the good cops don't weed out the bad cops."
And that makes the "good cops" "bad cops".

When is the last time you went before your state legislators? Try it. It's a process designed to make you give up before getting in front of them. Not only that, unless you are an attorney, they are highly unlikely to have you debate law with them.

I have. Thanks. Hence, you should try it.

I have. Thanks. Hence, you should try it.
I repeat: When is the last time you went before your state legislators? What law did you get enacted or repealed? Or, did you accomplish nothing?

Forum List

Back