Bad Cop, No Donut Part 2

Buck111

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2016
On the big blue marble
By the time this thread ends I intend to convince as many of you as possible (the ones capable of reason and logic) that we live in a police state.

I say we live in a "police state" because the police of the United States have been militarized and given special rights and privileges that none of the rest of us enjoy. Even their clothing, weapons and vehicles are militarized. As is much of their training.

When is the last time you flashed your lights and honked your horn (emergency lights and siren for cops) to run a red light? When is the last time you sped 60 mph in a 30 mph zone to get to to the local donut shop in time to meet with your coworkers? When is the last time you spun an illegal u-turn just because you wanted to go the other direction? When is the last time you and your buddies beat a homeless man to death and got away with it (Google Kelly Thomas video) and the city paid a 4.9 million dollar wrongful death settlement on your behalf? When is the last time you flashbanged a baby in its crib while forcing yourself and buddies into somebodies home (New Low: Sheriff's Office Claims Infant at Fault for SWAT Team Blowing His Face Apart with Grenade) and the city paid 3.6 million dollars on your behalf in the resulting suit?

Never? I thought not.

So many cops are assholes, it must be part of the required qualifications for the job.
Or perhaps it's just a result of the military training (brainwashing) that they must complete, before being set loose with an arsenal of military weapons.
We've come a long way in 50 years...
rockwell+policeman+3.jpg

police-brutality-statistics.jpg

There is a problem with the idea that we live in a police state. It isn't quite accurate. We are closing in on it IMO. We do have a major problem with police misconduct and abuses.

One of the better sources for information on this topic is PoliceMisconduct.net

As I said we aren't there yet. I believe we are at the point of no return. Where authoritarian policies will soon become irreversible. But we aren't quite there yet.

We are there. When cops come at you with military guns, kicking in your doors and caging and killing you for failure to appear for a 'jaywalking' ticket or treating your loved one with cannabis who has cancer, ticketing children for not having a permission slip to sell Koolaid...we are there.

By the time this thread ends I intend to convince as many of you as possible (the ones capable of reason and logic) that we live in a police state.

I say we live in a "police state" because the police of the United States have been militarized and given special rights and privileges that none of the rest of us enjoy. Even their clothing, weapons and vehicles are militarized. As is much of their training.

When is the last time you flashed your lights and honked your horn (emergency lights and siren for cops) to run a red light? When is the last time you sped 60 mph in a 30 mph zone to get to to the local donut shop in time to meet with your coworkers? When is the last time you spun an illegal u-turn just because you wanted to go the other direction? When is the last time you and your buddies beat a homeless man to death and got away with it (Google Kelly Thomas video) and the city paid a 4.9 million dollar wrongful death settlement on your behalf? When is the last time you flashbanged a baby in its crib while forcing yourself and buddies into somebodies home (New Low: Sheriff's Office Claims Infant at Fault for SWAT Team Blowing His Face Apart with Grenade) and the city paid 3.6 million dollars on your behalf in the resulting suit?

Never? I thought not.

Funny shit, I don't care what you say.

Never? I thought not.

Funny thing is, you said, "funny shit", and didn't make anyone laugh.

Never? I thought not.

Simple --- we either laugh or you cry when we read your OP. The one thing it can't be is taken seriously.

Never? I thought not.

Simple --- we either laugh or you cry when we read your OP. The one thing it can't be is taken seriously.

That's all you have? You have nothing else? You support the police state, why? Are you a cop or some other type of rights raping individual who works for the government? Qualify yourself.

Never? I thought not.

That's all you have? You have nothing else? You support the police state, why? Are you a cop or some other type of rights raping individual who works for the government? Qualify yourself.

Qualify myself? Yeah, I think I can do that ...

I've voted in the past 8 presidential elections.
I served in the military for 20 years.
I left pieces of my leg in Viet Nam, and was stationed in the Philippines, Thailand, Korea, England, Germany, and Brussels.
Two of those tours were in US embassies, and I spent 2 years at the White House Communications Agency.
I am an active participant in local politics - to include the school board, city council, and technical adviser to the mayor.
I worked in the intelligence establishment for 41 years.
I have been married to the same woman - who knows what SHE was thinking - for 48 years.
I have two sons, both of them teachers and high school football coaches - one of them married to a teacher, the other to a nurse.

So, yeah, I think I'm qualified ...

You, on the other hand, have no concept of reality, no understanding of the real world. Your comments about the "police state" would be laughable, if they weren't so pathetic, so uninformed, and so ridiculously immature. You have no concept of what a police state is .... I do. I've lived in police states, though fortunately, I had a path back home.

Your incessant whining, posturing, and downright bluster is an embarrassment - to us who are forced to listen to your pedantic caterwauling, to this site who must post your childish rants, to this country you so willingly disparage while sleeping comfortably under the security it provides, but most of all, to yourself, pretending that you have some magic talent to see things others can't.

But, hey ... what do I know? I'm just an unwitting accomplice to the injustices only YOU are wise enough to see, right?

Give me a break.

I left pieces of my leg in Viet Nam, and was stationed in the Philippines, Thailand, Korea, England, Germany, and Brussels.
Two of those tours were in US embassies, and I spent 2 years at the White House Communications Agency.
I am an active participant in local politics - to include the school board, city council, and technical adviser to the mayor.

So you have supported the police state as a voter for 8 elections? How many times did your side win? How many liberties have been taken in spite of your voting?
You lost in Nam. The commies didn't invade the U.S. as you were told they would do if you didn't stop them there. You didn't. They didn't. The other six locations you were stationed in were nothing short of vacations. You, in no way, were protecting the people of the U.S. Are many different positions you could have held in WHCA - since you were only there 2 years, and your military experiences prior, I would guess your job wasn't as important as you would like readers to think. Or you got shit canned.
Working in an "intelligence establishment" sounds cool and James Bondish. Unfortunately, working in "intelligence establishment" could simply mean you were employed by a commercial establishment to spy on employees.

Nope. You didn't qualify yourself.

In reply to the rest of your comments - please read the first of my two signatures.

If you believe (or wish for myself and others to believe) the U.S. is not a police state, post factually how it is not.

So you have supported the police state as a voter for 8 elections? How many times did your side win? How many liberties have been taken in spite of your voting?
You lost in Nam. The commies didn't invade the U.S. as you were told they would do if you didn't stop them there. You didn't. They didn't. The other six locations you were stationed in were nothing short of vacations. You, in no way, were protecting the people of the U.S. Are many different positions you could have held in WHCA - since you were only there 2 years, and your military experiences prior, I would guess your job wasn't as important as you would like readers to think. Or you got shit canned.
Working in an "intelligence establishment" sounds cool and James Bondish. Unfortunately, working in "intelligence establishment" could simply mean you were employed by a commercial establishment to spy on employees.

In reply to the rest of your comments - please read the first of my two signatures.

If you believe (or wish for myself and others to believe) the U.S. is not a police state, post factually how it is not.

LOL --- the ol' "prove a negative" ploy ..... you're the one that made the accusation ... now prove it.

But, frankly, I gotta be honest ---- I really don't care what you have to say. You have no credibility, and you have no logic. You would just be wasting your time posting it. Nothing but mental masturbation, so don't even bother.

LOL --- the ol' "prove a negative" ploy ..... you're the one that made the accusation ... now prove it.

But, frankly, I gotta be honest ---- I really don't care what you have to say. You have no credibility, and you have no logic. You would just be wasting your time posting it. Nothing but mental masturbation, so don't even bother.

"the ol' "prove a negative" ploy..."
So, are you saying you cannot prove the U.S. is not a police state? If you cannot factually show the U.S. is not a police state, then, in essence, you are agreeing with me that it is. Correct? Correct.

"But, frankly, I gotta be honest ---- I really don't care what you have to say."
Then why have you posted asinine comments in my thread? You willfully chose to be here. You weren't personally invited. But I am glad you came. You are a great example of the mindset of the average American statist. You have/had a great opportunity to show your fellow statists, through logic, reason and evidence, that they are free and my assertions that the U.S. is a police state are false. Why haven't you attempted to do that?

"the ol' "prove a negative" ploy..."
So, are you saying you cannot prove the U.S. is not a police state? If you cannot factually show the U.S. is not a police state, then, in essence, you are agreeing with me that it is. Correct? Correct.

"But, frankly, I gotta be honest ---- I really don't care what you have to say."
Then why have you posted asinine comments in my thread? You willfully chose to be here. You weren't personally invited. But I am glad you came. You are a great example of the mindset of the average American statist. You have/had a great opportunity to show your fellow statists, through logic, reason and evidence, that they are free and my assertions that the U.S. is a police state are false. Why haven't you attempted to do that?
What an asinine piece of childish illogical thought. You can't prove it is, so you want me to prove it isn't, right?

Now --- why haven't I "proven" you wrong? Because your assertion is so childish, so infantile, so ridiculous, that it isn't worth the effort it would take to put the words down.

You will notice that I have dismissed your ridiculous assertion out of hand --- it ain't worth the effort.

People like you, on the other hand, need to be brought up short every time they postulate garbage like this. You have no knowledge of a police state, you've never been in a police state, you wouldn't know a police state if it hit you upside the head. But, yet, you so badly need an infusion of ego booster that you giggle every time somebody refutes the stupid stuff you post.

So sad ....

I am really not sure how I should respond to you. You consistently post - how should I say it? - utter bullshit.

Answer this one simple questions: Why isn't the U.S. a police state? You can't, because it is.

Last edited:
I am really not sure how I should respond to you. You consistently post - how should I say it? - utter bullshit.

Answer this one simple questions: Why isn't the U.S. a police state? You can't, because it is.

Prove it.

Forum List

Back