Bad Boys vs. Prince on White Horse

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Females are you into the Bad Boys, Rugged Bikers, Tattooed, Tough etc. or into the gentleman, good guy, prince on white horse who opens the door for you and helps you in your coat, who arrives with flowers etc. how do you want to be treated by males... and guys are you the bad boy, or the prince on white horse.

Im a women worshipper, a term a female poster coined once on another forum, so Im the prince on white horse, I cannot be mean to women and I always pay for them and buy them gifts. I just cannot be mean to women and put them on a pedestal.

when thier heads down and ass up in the air they ain't screaming be gentle with me they're screaming take me and fuck me harder you brutish animal.....

I dumped my women ....I couldnt' take it anymore ....if she wants to admit or not which she doesn't....she belongs with the father of her children ...they were made for each other....

Lol she punches hard btw ...oy and the crying

Its all good I'm banging a 25 year old ...who is smart as could be ...no kids ....and has a great ass doesnt hate america or white men ....less than a year away from becoming a veterinarian..loves my retarded poodle

Forum List

Back