Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Many ufc PPV have little depth

This mega card has 3 super fights

185 title - this is a rematch from a controversial decision!!! 2 bad azzes

125- title . A reboot from the best fight of 2020

Nate Diaz vs Edwards !!! And it’s 5 rounds

I will be at home and paying the $70

The UFC has priced itself out from this fan watching the big matches. Once in awhile I will still watch at a friends house when we pool our money.

And yes, I know it's possible to cheat and get it for free...... but that would be cheating/stealing.

I’m sorry but ANY fight promotion thst sees 11 of its 14 bouts go to the Judges decision isn’t one I’m paying money to watch. 8 of the 9 prelim bouts went the distance as did 3 of the 5 main card fights. Including the main event.

This is the reason I stopped watching UFC… there is no incentive for these fighters to actually try to BEAT their opponents, and I am not a big fan of their point system.

I’m sorry but ANY fight promotion thst sees 11 of its 14 bouts go to the Judges decision isn’t one I’m paying money to watch. 8 of the 9 prelim bouts went the distance as did 3 of the 5 main card fights. Including the main event.

This is the reason I stopped watching UFC… there is no incentive for these fighters to actually try to BEAT their opponents, and I am not a big fan of their point system.
My brother went live and got a great seat
I watched it on ppv for 6 hrs

You win and you move up with more pay

You win and you move up with more pay
My problem is that very few ARE actually WINNING. Any fight that goes the distance us a DRAW so far as I’m concerned. I’m not wasting my money on an event where 11 of 14 fights were DRAWS.
I half way agree with you; however, many fights that go the distance are one sided enough to declare a winner on points; others are so close it's a coin toss. I usually like to see fights that are finished with either a knock out or a submission.

I half way agree with you; however, many fights that go the distance are one sided enough to declare a winner on points; others are so close it's a coin toss. I usually like to see fights that are finished with either a knock out or a submission
Some of the fights are easy enough to judge but most seem to end in a majority decision or a unanimous decision where the judges didn’t all score the fight the same way. THAT concerns me. If there’s a reasonable scoring system there should rarely be differences in judge’s cards.

If the UFC wants fans like me to shell out money for ESPN+ and these OOV events there needs to be less dancing, more punching and far more decisive finishes to these fights.

Some of the fights are easy enough to judge but most seem to end in a majority decision or a unanimous decision where the judges didn’t all score the fight the same way. THAT concerns me. If there’s a reasonable scoring system there should rarely be differences in judge’s cards.

If the UFC wants fans like me to shell out money for ESPN+ and these OOV events there needs to be less dancing, more punching and far more decisive finishes to these fights.
Finishes or no finishes, the fights have become too expensive for me alone to shell out the money. I'm willing to chunk in 5 to 20 bucks for a group to buy the show.

I agree that the judges usually suck when scoring the fights.

New Topics

Forum List

Back