Back!

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
Hey! Okay so i am not exactly new here..was a regular member since 2007..came to india for my engineering so i really have not been frequent on USMB. Its nice to be back...looking forward to posting soon..

Cheers,
akiboy

Err..I really don't have a clue since I am majoring in Electronics and Telecommunication. :razz:....and i don't get to see that many elephants here in Bombay!

Err..I really don't have a clue since I am majoring in Electronics and Telecommunication. :razz:....and i don't get to see that many elephants here in Bombay!

That's okay, we don't get to see that many here in Northern Virginia either....
Hang on a minute, I'll be right back. I trying to calculate the air speed of a European swallow while carrying a pair of coconuts.

Hang on a minute, I'll be right back. I trying to calculate the air speed of a European swallow while carrying a pair of coconuts.

it would be easier to do if you put down the coconuts

try the veal

it would be easier to do if you put down the coconuts

try the veal

True, coconuts make really bad abaci...... unless you really need glasses.
Actually an Almond Joy would be nice. I wonder how they write her name in Chinese?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Ok so....If ya' point an electronic speed gun at a soaking wet border jumper (wetback), who lost his shoes, and is running barefoot across the desert because Border Patrol is hot on his trail, how fast will the soaking wet, shoeless wetback be running, electronically speaking?:eusa_whistle:

Hey! Okay so i am not exactly new here..was a regular member since 2007..came to india for my engineering so i really have not been frequent on USMB. Its nice to be back...looking forward to posting soon..

Cheers,
akiboy

It got even worse since since you left, there's a bona fide Commie living in the people's house at 1600 Pennsylvania. A lot of the American people are hoping they'll see the last of him on January 20, 2013, but you know how it goes with Commies. Ask those who hoped to be rid of Joe Stalin, Pol Pot, or Kim Jung Il quickly how it went.

Cheers,
akiboy

I didn't know you left - so you can leave again, and I will continue not to give a shit.

Cheers,
akiboy

I didn't know you left - so you can leave again, and I will continue not to give a shit.

very touching! thanks for the welcome! :razz:

Forum List

Back