BACK TO THE ROOTS I Moscow Football Union will consider the issue of transferring to the Asian Football Confederation.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
1669579445905.png

I'm sure the Zenit , sPARTAK fans and players will enjoy swapping Real Madrid, Juventus, and Manchester City in the Champions League for Hoang Anh Gia Lai FC, Tampines Rovers, and Chennai City.

BACK TO THE ROOTS i The Moscow Football Union at the next meeting of the executive committee will consider the issue of transferring to the Asian Football Confederation.

• Funny
Reactions: xyz
View attachment 731560

I'm sure the Zenit , sPARTAK fans and players will enjoy swapping Real Madrid, Juventus, and Manchester City in the Champions League for Hoang Anh Gia Lai FC, Tampines Rovers, and Chennai City.

BACK TO THE ROOTS i The Moscow Football Union at the next meeting of the executive committee will consider the issue of transferring to the Asian Football Confederation.

Have they been invited ? I am not sure they would be welcomed.

Its not their choice though. Nobody is obliged to take them.
agree, still still, if you will check UN votes during Moscow - Ukrainian war , you ´ll see Africa - Asia voted mostly pro - Moscow , so there is a chance that they will accept the Moscow barbarities

Forum List

Back