Back To The Future

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I know, I know, it is an older movie based on a nostalgic view of the 1950s. But the last minute substitution of Michael J. Fox as Marty turned it into an enduring classic with amazing attention to detail of that period. Along with Christopher Lloyd as Doc Brown and his now-famous Delorean, this film appeals to all audiences who are not addicted to sex, drugs, violence and psychotic characters. I watch it every few years and always notice new details of this great movie. Don't miss it.

I've always loved that movie. All of them.
Where would the world be without the flux capacitor or flying Delorians?
My only complaint is it didn't have enough sex scenes. Or gritty drug use, gratuitous violence & absolute psychos.
Biff did what he could & Marty's mom Lorraine was a budding alcoholic who came on to her own son, so there was that

I've always loved that movie. All of them.
Where would the world be without the flux capacitor or flying Delorians?
My only complaint is it didn't have enough sex scenes. Or gritty drug use, gratuitous violence & absolute psychos.
Biff did what he could & Marty's mom Lorraine was a budding alcoholic who came on to her own son, so there was that
I don't think they had enough transsexualism or pushed enough homosexuality or Global Warming crap in it.

Back To The Future is one of my most favorite trilogies. My most favorite part is when the train goes over the edge at the end of the third film.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The character of Biff Tannen was inspired by Donald Trump.
1652611202988.png

What I want to know is if Michael J. Fox really knew how to play guitar and if yes, can he still play?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

MJ Fox was a ball of energy and he made the movie. Hard to believe he was working part time on a sit-com at the same time.

I know, I know, it is an older movie based on a nostalgic view of the 1950s. But the last minute substitution of Michael J. Fox as Marty turned it into an enduring classic with amazing attention to detail of that period. Along with Christopher Lloyd as Doc Brown and his now-famous Delorean, this film appeals to all audiences who are not addicted to sex, drugs, violence and psychotic characters. I watch it every few years and always notice new details of this great movie. Don't miss it.
A fun movie

Good ol' brain candy.
I did not like the sequel at all. and never saw the third one.... and probably never will.
But the original was good

^^^ Since you did see the first two, why not finish up the story by checking out the last one? If you like westerns, the conclusion is the film for you. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I liked the movie. 1985 was a seminal year in a lot of ways for me. I met my future wife. She upended my life. After that, it was all her.

Forum List

Back