Back in the day, when i was young, the best way to get rid of a cold or flu virus, was to share it with a friend.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Now of course, the other remedies of that by gone era was chicken soup, lots of sleep and plenty of fluids. Not only did sharing the virus make you get over it quicker, but made other people as well, get over it quicker, and within 2 weeks the virus had burned itself out. Yes there were casualties doing this, there always was, but to have the end in a two weeks, was so much more desirable than this liberal bullshit, of stretching out the infection rate over months now. Yes it is liberalism, causing this drawn out process, because if the Lame Stream Media did its job, instead of constantly attacking the president, the US would be back open for business. The only hope for Joe, the groper, Biden to get any chance, is if the economy tanks, up till Nov 2 2020.

Stretching it out and flattening the curve saves lives, particularly of old people like yourself and most others on this board.

Over time, most people will be exposed to it, and our bodies will develop antibodies. We will also develop a vaccine for it.

But for now, reducing exposure reduces the number of deaths.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Now of course, the other remedies of that by gone era was chicken soup, lots of sleep and plenty of fluids. Not only did sharing the virus make you get over it quicker, but made other people as well, get over it quicker, and within 2 weeks the virus had burned itself out. Yes there were casualties doing this, there always was, but to have the end in a two weeks, was so much more desirable than this liberal bullshit, of stretching out the infection rate over months now. Yes it is liberalism, causing this drawn out process, because if the Lame Stream Media did its job, instead of constantly attacking the president, the US would be back open for business. The only hope for Joe, the groper, Biden to get any chance, is if the economy tanks, up till Nov 2 2020.

Sigh...this isn't the chicken pox in the 70's or 80's. Share this with a friend and you might kill them. The virus doesn't care if you are a conservative or a liberal.

• Thanks

Sigh...this isn't the chicken pox in the 70's or 80's. Share this with a friend and you might kill them. The virus doesn't care if you are a conservative or a liberal.
I'm working on a cure for that.

The OP tried getting rid of his HIV the same way.
I don't care who you are, that was fuckin funny....

The OP does have a point though, it's better to just get the fuckin bug, get over it and drive on. It's not like this is some flesh eating virus or something that kills as bad as the Swine Flu did. By the time I got H1N3 it damn near killed me and the wife. The kids were up playing in 2 days, we were down for 2 weeks. The Wuhan Cold isn't nearly as bad. I'd rather get it now than the strain that comes up in 10 years.

I'm working on a cure for that.
By bugchasing?

Dude, i dont go around putting my dick in another man's ass, as that is totally immoral and "unnatural" as can be. Now someone like you , a flaming lefty probably pokes that diarrhea hole all the time, since no woman would touch you.

The OP does have a point though, it's better to just get the fuckin bug, get over it and drive on. It's not like this is some flesh eating virus or something that kills as bad as the Swine Flu did. By the time I got H1N3 it damn near killed me and the wife. The kids were up playing in 2 days, we were down for 2 weeks. The Wuhan Cold isn't nearly as bad. I'd rather get it now than the strain that comes up in 10 years.

COVID-19 is already getting close to killing as many people in the US as the swine flu did in 2009. 12,500 estimated deaths from swine flu in 2009, COVID-19 is over 8,000 in a few months.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

COVID-19 is already getting close to killing as many people in the US as the swine flu did in 2009. 12,500 estimated deaths from swine flu in 2009, COVID-19 is over 8,000 in a few months.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that swine flu infected nearly 61 million people in the United States and caused 12,469 deaths. Worldwide, up to 575,400 people died from pandemic swine flu.
Swine Flu: Death by Influenza - Verywell
www.verywell.com/swine-flu-death-by-influenza-3978919

Dumbest post I've seen around here in the past week - And mind you, the competition is FIERCE!
Thanks for brilliance Dr Jim. :rolleyes:

Dumbest post I've seen around here in the past week - And mind you, the competition is FIERCE!
Thanks for brilliance Dr Jim. :rolleyes:
Ah yes, deny the facts that back when science for a fact was man is man, woman is woman, you deny that fact? That your liberal Marxist theories of making men into women so they can go into little girl's bathrooms and expose themselves is your jolly? I laugh at how stupid you are....

raw

Seems that Dr. Love keeps giving me thumbs down, because i wont allow HIM to put his petulant penis up my anus.....Sorry bud, again exit only...

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that swine flu infected nearly 61 million people in the United States and caused 12,469 deaths. Worldwide, up to 575,400 people died from pandemic swine flu.
Swine Flu: Death by Influenza - Verywell
www.verywell.com/swine-flu-death-by-influenza-3978919

Yep. COVID-19 is virtually certain to kill more people in the US than the 2009 swine flu did. It's hard to be certain of the numbers, unfortunately, but I've seen different sites showing the US at over 8,000 deaths or even over 9,000 deaths. We're nowhere near the 2 bad flu epidemics of the 50s and 60s yet, thankfully.

Seems that Dr. Love keeps giving me thumbs down, because i wont allow HIM to put his petulant penis up my anus.....Sorry bud, again exit only...

I notice how you capitalized "him". That begs the question. Whose penis DO you want up your ass? :dunno:

Forum List

Back