Bachmann Say's Immigration System Worked Well In U.S. Until Mid 60's Liberal Changes

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
I intend to agree with Bachmann on this. A good way to reduce immigration from third world cesspools is to insist that all applicants take some kind of standardized test. Although I agree that it would be a pretty good test at keeping the scum out.... There have been calls to just give a literacy test in order to vote in this country... and blacks and Jews have complained that that is racist. Any test of intelligence (even basic reading skills) is too much for them to handle. Bachmann said this below link:

Bachmann claims immigration worked ‘very well’ before 1960s reforms, when nonwhites were excluded | The Washington Independent

… I think that the American way is not to give taxpayer subsidized benefits to people who have broken our laws or who are here in the United States illegally. That is not the American way. Because the immigration system in the United States worked very, very well up until the mid-1960s when liberal members of Congress changed the immigration laws.
What works is to have people come into the United States with a little bit of money in their pocket legally with sponsors so that if anything happens to them, they don’t fall back on the taxpayers to take care of them. And then they also have to agree to learn the speak the English language, learn American history and our constitution. That’s the American way.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Oh, so you've switched from Palin to Bachmann? Gee, I wonder why...
What the hell are you talking about? I only support Palin. I do not support Bachmann for the presidency but I do support her stance on this invasion we are having by illegal immigrants. Do you agree with her?

caption-contest-michele-bachmann-and-her-hot-dog-25912-1313287540-12.jpg

Well, looks like that rolled her eyes back in her head...

I intend to agree with Bachmann on this. A good way to reduce immigration from third world cesspools is to insist that all applicants take some kind of standardized test. Although I agree that it would be a pretty good test at keeping the scum out.... There have been calls to just give a literacy test in order to vote in this country... and blacks and Jews have complained that that is racist. Any test of intelligence (even basic reading skills) is too much for them to handle. Bachmann said this below link:

Bachmann claims immigration worked ‘very well’ before 1960s reforms, when nonwhites were excluded | The Washington Independent

… I think that the American way is not to give taxpayer subsidized benefits to people who have broken our laws or who are here in the United States illegally. That is not the American way. Because the immigration system in the United States worked very, very well up until the mid-1960s when liberal members of Congress changed the immigration laws.
What works is to have people come into the United States with a little bit of money in their pocket legally with sponsors so that if anything happens to them, they don’t fall back on the taxpayers to take care of them. And then they also have to agree to learn the speak the English language, learn American history and our constitution. That’s the American way.

Seriously? You need to read some history books about how racist the 1960s pre reform years were...Backman could join you, since she clearly needs to learn as well.. anyone advocating a return to the pre-reform years of the 1960s clearly has an issue with mental health or is a closet racist.

• Banned

Seriously? You need to read some history books about how racist the 1960s pre reform years were...Backman could join you, since she clearly needs to learn as well.. anyone advocating a return to the pre-reform years of the 1960s clearly has an issue with mental health or is a closet racist.

I was alive and well back then and it wasn't racist at all. What we need to do is bring back President Eisenhowers plan that he used in dealing with illegal aliens. It was very successful. I can't think of the name of it off hand.

I was alive and well back then and it wasn't racist at all.

You're either retarded or a natural born liar! I'm 65, and it sure as hell was racist back then! It was just quiet, because back then blacks knew their place.

Forum List

Back