Bachmann (R) faces close race

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Could the Queen of the Tea Party get unseated?!!! :eek: I :eusa_pray: that she does. I think she personifies everything that is wrong w/ this great nation :(

Democrat Jim Graves Has a Chance to Unseat Michele Bachmann
“I started my first company in a basement with $2,000 in the bank, and I’ve been able to create thousands of jobs,” says Graves, who started the mid-scale AmericInn hotel chain. “I’m a person who understands the economy and has built real businesses on Main Street. Now I want to give something back. I’ll be a good ambassador for the district. And you can juxtapose that against Michele Bachmann—someone who’s divisive and antagonistic, ridicules our president, and spreads fear and division.”

A real Merkin NOT someone like Bachmann (and Janna BTW :eusa_shhh: ) who were/are tax-lawyers.

Maybe Michelle's brawny, he-man, hubby can help her on the stump, oh wait...

Last edited:
Could the Queer of Liberalism (Obama) get unseated?

You're fucking right.

Less than three weeks pole-smoker.

Enjoy what time you have left.

Could the Queen of the Tea Party get unseated?!!! :eek: I :eusa_pray: that she does. I think she personifies everything that is wrong w/ this great nation :(

“I started my first company in a basement with $2,000 in the bank, and I’ve been able to create thousands of jobs,” says Graves, who started the mid-scale AmericInn hotel chain. “I’m a person who understands the economy and has built real businesses on Main Street. Now I want to give something back. I’ll be a good ambassador for the district. And you can juxtapose that against Michele Bachmann—someone who’s divisive and antagonistic, ridicules our president, and spreads fear and division.”

A real Merkin NOT someone like Bachmann (and Janna BTW :eusa_shhh: ) who were/are tax-lawyers.

She certainly represents the hate and ignorance practiced by many on the right.

ummm..... thanks for your wise commentary on this thread Warbler. The eXtreme cons. like Warbler for instance (who is "closeted" BTW ;) ), better pray that the RINO wins as worked-up as they are about the election.

Last edited:
Bachmann (R) faces close race
No, no she doesn't.

k0ijgj.jpg

She certainly represents the hate and ignorance practiced by many on the right.

You want to decry 'hate and ignorance', yet you've not said a word about a man who gets beat up by TWO men for a Romney yard sign.

Fucking HACK!

I rather doubt Michelle will lose. She hot and the guys want to get in her pants..
Fluke fucked up the woman's vote so Michelle's in with at least and 8 point edge.
I doubt the Senate will have more than 48 seats after this election.
It will be our turn to own the House, Senate and Presidency. Don't worry liberals you're only going to
lose 50% of your freebee's. Romney and the gang don't want you to be homeless.

Democrat Jim Graves Has a Chance to Unseat Michele Bachmann - The Daily Beast
Polls show the race is now neck and neck—with 48 percent for Bachmann and 46 percent for Graves and the remaining still undecided, according to a Greenberg Quinlan Rosner poll (outside polling also shows Graves close behind, within single digits). Crucially, independent voters now lean toward Graves by a 15-point margin. Now the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee is backing Graves in his campaign, showing it is very much in play.
he's still in the race.

Democrat Jim Graves Has a Chance to Unseat Michele Bachmann - The Daily Beast
Polls show the race is now neck and neck—with 48 percent for Bachmann and 46 percent for Graves and the remaining still undecided, according to a Greenberg Quinlan Rosner poll (outside polling also shows Graves close behind, within single digits). Crucially, independent voters now lean toward Graves by a 15-point margin. Now the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee is backing Graves in his campaign, showing it is very much in play.
he's still in the race.

Yeah, so is Obby.. for 15 days. Then they can go fishing together maybe play some golf.

What the hell? Radical democrats spent three years trying to tell us that capitalism was evil and banks and corporations were the enemy and the next thing you know some hotel guy tells us that he actually made money and democrats like him. Who wooda thunk it.

Wow. Bachmann agreed to debate Graves? She wouldn't do that if she didn't honestly think her campaign was in trouble. And look what her debate performances did to her numbers during the GOP primary. Yikes!

Wow. Bachmann agreed to debate Graves? She wouldn't do that if she didn't honestly think her campaign was in trouble. And look what her debate performances did to her numbers during the GOP primary. Yikes!

The lady has some nuts..

If she loses, her husband will commit suicide by anal sex because he knows he'll have to see her every fucking day.

The lady has some nuts..

That would explain Marcus's attraction to her.

Minnesota is a liberal state and those in the middle of the road in politics don't like lightning rods for their politicians.

Democraps also promise free stuff to farmers, free stuff to blacks in the ghetto, etc.

Forum List

Back