Bachmann Promises to Turn Economy Around in 3 Months

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Bachmann Promises Fast Economic Turnaround With Tax Cuts - Political Forum

This lady is incredible.

Not only can she magically make gas return to $2 a gallon, she can turn the entire economy around in a single quarter, a scant 3 months, with her magic.

Corporate tax cuts, inheritance tax cuts, and capital gains tax cuts. So what is missing?

Middle and lower class tax cuts.

Yes folks, with Michelle's magic within the scant three months by cutting the taxes of corporations and the wealthier folks, this economy will turn around.

But wait! It gets better. With her tax cuts in a single day, a single (*)(*)(*)(*)ing day, businesses will bring a trillion dollars into the US. No word if that is an 8 hour work day or the 24 hour version, but a single day.
<more>

This lady is incredible.

Not only can she magically make gas return to $2 a gallon, she can turn the entire economy around in a single quarter, a scant 3 months, with her magic.

Corporate tax cuts, inheritance tax cuts, and capital gains tax cuts. So what is missing?

Yes folks, with Michelle's magic within the scant three months by cutting the taxes of corporations and the wealthier folks, this economy will turn around.

But wait! It gets better. With her tax cuts in a single day, a single (*)(*)(*)(*)ing day, businesses will bring a trillion dollars into the US. No word if that is an 8 hour work day or the 24 hour version, but a single day.
<more>

Maybe it's a biblical day.

She is Gods favorite candidate....I'm surprised it takes that long

She's delusional. Aren't there mechanisms in place to prevent the populace from electing a lunatic?

This lady is incredible.

<more>

A... she's a moron.
B... isn't there a rule on this site about posting and linking to other political forums, with no supporting informational links, just to get your traffic up at the other site?

She's delusional. Aren't there mechanisms in place to prevent the populace from electing a lunatic?

This is the Repub primary. The more wing- nuttier :cuckoo: they are, the better their chances. Then they have to do a 100 yd dash to the center to appear like Romney :lol:

I think that Romney can turn around the economy in two months

Can anybody beat that?

Although I do not support her- aren't there mechanisms in place to keep lunatics/liberals (same thing really) from voting? I mean most conservatives are wacky enough- not to mention the liberals.

You guys spend all this time focusing on Bachmann (notice no conservatives are bothering to rise to her defense?) and Perry will sneak in behind you through the back door.

C'mon...there's enough room for two comedians at once.

Funny, the only comedian I see is the guy who promised us the Seas would receded if he was elected...

That was HYSTERICAL!

Oh, yeah, and when he said that unemployment wouldn't top 8% if he got his big stimulus payoff to his union buddies... "Ooops, I guess there weren't as many shovel ready jobs as I thought."

Forum List

Back