Bachman Wins

2nd by less than 200 votes.

The poor media is going to have a tough time ignoring that.

I expected Bachman and Paul to come in first and second. Bachman probably gained a lot of votes because Iowa is her home state. So the fact that Paul came so close to winning is telling. Not to discredit Bachman of course, but an interesting point to make I think.

Also interesting is that both Paul and Bachman are members of the house, not governors. The last time a sitting member of the house won the presidency was in 1880 with James Garfield. I think it is time we elect another congressman as president.

Pawlenty in third? That is a surprise to me, but it was a distant third. Newt is finished...he lost to write ins. That proves his campaign is over.

Last edited:
She hypnotized them with her crazy pinwheel eyes....

Bachmann3.jpg

Looks like it's going to be Romney, Paul, Bachman, and Perry down the stretch.

I expected Bachman and Paul to come in first and second. Bachman probably gained a lot of votes because Iowa is her home state. So the fact that Paul came so close to winning is telling. Not to discredit Bachman of course, but an interesting point to make I think.

Also interesting is that both Paul and Bachman are members of the house, not governors. The last time a sitting member of the house won the presidency was in 1880 with James Garfield. I think it is time we elect another congressman as president.

Pawlenty in third? That is a surprise to me, but it was a distant third. Newt is finished...he lost to write ins. That proves his campaign is over.

I think it pretty much puts an end to any hopes Pawlenty may have had as well.

Carl Cameron being very favorable and respectful in his words about Paul, calling him a real contender now.

Personally I believe this is completely pointless. Its like being voted most likely to succeed in high school. Its great but means absolutely nothing.

Carl Cameron being very favorable and respectful in his words about Paul, calling him a real contender now.

Hopefully this leaves a bad taste in the mouths of those who simply want to parrot the "unelectable" nonsense, because they seem to be stuck in 2008.

Hopefully this leaves a bad taste in the mouths of those who simply want to parrot the "unelectable" nonsense, because they seem to be stuck in 2008.

Well like clockwork grandpa murked u comes in to discredit the poll.

I think it's better that he got a close 2nd, because the media still has to take it seriously.

History shows that Paul now has a 50/50 chance to win Iowa.

Personally I believe this is completely pointless. Its like being voted most likely to succeed in high school. Its great but means absolutely nothing.

Go get a box of tissues bitch boy :lol:

Tissue for what moron? I dont have a leg in this, nor does anyone else. The only thing this will help with is their ability to get contributions. I dont dislike any of the candidates nor have I decided who I like the most so bite me.

Go get a box of tissues bitch boy :lol:

Tissue for what moron? I dont have a leg in this, nor does anyone else. The only thing this will help with is their ability to get contributions. I dont dislike any of the candidates nor have I decided who I like the most so bite me.

What the fuck are you waiting for??

They all have records, pick a damn candidate who's record best fits your views for crying out loud.

New Topics

Forum List

Back