Bachman defys the GOP

• Banned
Your party can not get ahold of its self.

The leaders are defied by the tea party favorites

To deny there is a power struggle going on in the republican party is silly

To deny there is a power struggle going on in the republican party is silly

You may have missed this bit... apparently, the GOP are looking for a candidate to run against Obama. Nothing to be concerned about - I'm told that competing against one's fellow party members is SOP during this process.

i wonder if bachmann's "massive cuts include cuts to her farm subsidies or her husband's medicare money that he gets for praying away the gay. (and has it worked for him?).

She has a farm?

Gee, I didn't know that. I thought that farm belonged to her in laws, and she declared the 'income' as a precaution. I guess honesty just doesn't pay in politics.

i wonder if bachmann's "massive cuts include cuts to her farm subsidies or her husband's medicare money that he gets for praying away the gay. (and has it worked for him?).

She has a farm?

Gee, I didn't know that. I thought that farm belonged to her in laws, and she declared the 'income' as a precaution. I guess honesty just doesn't pay in politics.

uh huh...

honesty? about about her not being a hypocrite who wants to cut anything that doesn't benefit her family.

that must have excaped you.

and yes, honesty is often lost in political debate. but i really like you and hope you come back from wingnut world soon! there are louboutin's on planet earth. :D

*hugs*

The GOp is fractured right before an election year.

Not good news for the party

She has a farm?

uh huh...

honesty? about about her not being a hypocrite who wants to cut anything that doesn't benefit her family.

that must have excaped you.

and yes, honesty is often lost in political debate. but i really like you and hope you come back from wingnut world soon! there are louboutin's on planet earth. :D

*hugs*

Don't get me wrong, hell would freeze over before I voted for Bachman... but, I do like a little logic. I see no issue with the subsidy thing. As far as I am aware, the declaration of income from the farm was a precaution. I have no comment on her husband's business - because I haven't paid any attention to it... If I was interested in her as a candidate, I would have... but since I have no intention of ever voting for that stupid woman, I won't waste my time.

Does that help? :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back