'Bachelor' Star Colton Underwood Comes Out as Gay on Good Morning America

take that, ladies!

A lot of broads go for the homo type, you know. Might be a good strategy for Mr. Underwood.

Doris Day went for notorious gay beau Rock Hudson back in the day, if you'll remember.

take that, ladies!

A lot of broads go for the homo type, you know. Might be a good strategy for Mr. Underwood.

Doris Day went for notorious gay beau Rock Hudson back in the day, if you'll remember.
She is lucky she didn't look like him in the end. Rock had some bad cock.

take that, ladies!

The healthiest wont last long once he puts his pecker where it doesnt belong, then after that his happiness goes to shit, and that isnt figuratively.
What??

take that, ladies!

Yea....the homo type...
T_006tmp.114 (24).jpg

take that, ladies!

Private Pyle was a homosexual, you know. However, they never brought it up because of the USMC's strict "Dont Ask Dont Tell" policies.

The program would have been a lot different if Pyle was an radical activist publicly pushing taking it in the caboose.

take that, ladies!

Right me if I am wrong, but doesn't same gender relationships cause AIDS or HIV?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If I'm right, I pray that the healthiness is enjoyed while it lasts.

he comes from a broken family...both his parents were divorced previously before they married each other...then they divorced again...this time each other!

he also says he used to like N'Sync and the Backstreet Boys in the 90s...that sort of gives it away, as does this quote from the bachelor: "the one thing i'm certain of...is that i'm confused!"

"i've ran from myself for a long time. i've hated myself for a long time", he said as he came out...so he admits he's a self-hating homophobic homo! like Milo Yianopolos

anyway, he shouldn't have violated rule no.1 on the bachelor: DON'T PICK THE GIRL FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!

He actually played high school football not far from where I grew up, he had a very brief stint in the NFL, which he milked in the media for his 15 minutes locally, and then he went on the Bachelor, to become a nationally known figure. Now he is back in the news, and no one should give a damn, but he is not happy his 15 minutes are up, so here is his latest attempt at fame.

Your 15 minutes are over.

"Colton Underwood says he was blackmailed into coming out after visiting a gay spa." - TMZ

Forum List

Back