Bachelor Host Chris Harrison Steps aside after defending Racism

the R word again---we laugh at it---it means nothing now
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Working on the assumption you have a job (unlikely) go into the office today and start talking the kind of smack you talk around here, and let's see how long you still have one.

there were no slaves at the party

That's the point. The romanticizing of the "Plantation" pretends that they weren't built on the back of the systematic exploitation, torture and rape of black people.

That anyone thought this was a good idea is questionable.
hahhahahahah--you reply with bullshit--as usual

The left has brought us this new level of cancel culture.
My advice to anyone up and coming, burn all your old pictures, delete all of your old social media, then pray these Nazi's don't come for you too.

I disagree. it's a nothing burger.

But tell me what year is the cutoff for your ultrasensitivity to period fashion?

The 50's weren't so great for Blacks or women so I guess poodle skirts are offensive, there were race riots in the 70's so I guess leisure suits are offensive so where does it end?

Whataboutism is always kind of funny... because you guys often sound so desperate.

The point is, Poodle Skirts and Leisure Suits weren't linked to the racism of the time. Plantations were. Ms. Scarlett's lavish lifestyle of parties were upheld by Mammie and Prissy doing all the hard work, that was the thing.
Mammy and Prissy worked. Oh the horror of it all. In exchange Mammy and Prissy were fed, clothed, had a roof over their heads and a bed. Send those bitches back to the jungle.

Sure.

But what's wrong is saying that someone whose ancestor owned slaves should apologize for it.

My comment actually should've been in reverse. You can't take the morals of today and assign them to events of the past...

Sure you can. The people at the TIME knew slavery was wrong. They kept doing it anyway.

And, yes, those who are still benefiting should apologize for what their ancestors did.

If you have a Halloween costume party are you romanticizing the Salem witch trials? It's a party that never mentions slavery. Wear hoop skirts and enjoy yourself.

Not a particularly good analogy, since Halloween and costumes precede the Salem Witch Trials.

Are you okay if someone someone wears a Che Guevara shirt? Leftists love to wear their support for Che Guevara.

Personally, I think people who wear Che T-shirts are idiots... But Che didn't engage in a massive exploitation of a whole race of people lasting hundreds of years. The plantation culture did.

Mammy and Prissy worked. Oh the horror of it all. In exchange Mammy and Prissy were fed, clothed, had a roof over their heads and a bed. Send those bitches back to the jungle.

Yes, and if you forget about the whippings and the occasional rapes and watching their children get sold off, It was a happy life...

Seriously, fuck off and die, you old twat.

Yes, and if you forget about the whippings and the occasional rapes and watching their children get sold off, It was a happy life...

Seriously, fuck off and die, you old twat.
Aw come on. Make me. If you can't find me, any old twat will do. Right? Isn't that what you do?

Not every slave was raped or whipped. The black football players today OWE their size and ability to the slave breeders of the old south buying and breeding prize stock.

There are certainly no whippings or slave sales going on at plantation parties. Play dress up and have a good time.

Not every slave was raped or whipped. The black football players today OWE their size and ability to the slave breeders of the old south buying and breeding prize stock.

There are certainly no whippings or slave sales going on at plantation parties. Play dress up and have a good time.

Wow, it's always fun to watch a racist try to justify her racism.

Play dress up and have a good time, lose your job when you get outed. Works for me.

Wow, it's always fun to watch a racist try to justify her racism.

Play dress up and have a good time, lose your job when you get outed. Works for me.
Then win a lot of money when you win your wrongful termination suit. Not racist you stupid fuck. Check your fucking stupidity.

Then win a lot of money when you win your wrongful termination suit. Not racist you stupid fuck. Check your fucking stupidity.

Uh, guy, did you forget you Repukes instituted "At Will" employment and "Right to Work" in most of the country.

Your employer can fire you for any reason at any time. Unless you are the victim of some serious misconduct like sexual harassment, you don't have a case.

Companies fire people for things they say on Social Media all the time. They have whole departments that look into social media to see what their employees are doing. And they are on pretty solid legal ground for doing so.

Uh, guy, did you forget you Repukes instituted "At Will" employment and "Right to Work" in most of the country.

Your employer can fire you for any reason at any time. Unless you are the victim of some serious misconduct like sexual harassment, you don't have a case.

Companies fire people for things they say on Social Media all the time. They have whole departments that look into social media to see what their employees are doing. And they are on pretty solid legal ground for doing so.
Sorry dumbfuck. Off the clock, my wedding, my business. Just because you’re a lazy asshole who got shit canned from every job you held for being a lazy asshole doesn’t make you a legal expert. No legal basis for firing. Wrongful termination. Keep flailing away. And check your fucking stupidity.

Sorry dumbfuck. Off the clock, my wedding, my business. Just because you’re a lazy asshole who got shit canned from every job you held for being a lazy asshole doesn’t make you a legal expert. No legal basis for firing. Wrongful termination. Keep flailing away. And check your fucking stupidity.

Sorry, dumbfuck, they can fire you for any time for any reason... this is what happens when you get rid of unions.

Most states are considered “at-will” states in which both the employee and employer maintain a working relationship at their own will. This means that an employee is free to quit at any time. An employer can terminate the relationship at its own will for any reason so long as it is not an illegal reason.

There is a wide array of situations in which employees can be fired for their social media content. Posting trade secrets or customer lists online can be in violation of a confidentiality agreement and make the employee subject to termination.
Posting photos that reflect poorly on the employee may also be grounds for dismissal. If a company believes that an employee is poorly representing the company with lude, drunken or otherwise inappropriate pictures or content, an employer may choose to sever the relationship with the employee rather than risk tainting the business’ reputation.

Sorry, dumbfuck, they can fire you for any time for any reason... this is what happens when you get rid of unions.

Most states are considered “at-will” states in which both the employee and employer maintain a working relationship at their own will. This means that an employee is free to quit at any time. An employer can terminate the relationship at its own will for any reason so long as it is not an illegal reason.

There is a wide array of situations in which employees can be fired for their social media content. Posting trade secrets or customer lists online can be in violation of a confidentiality agreement and make the employee subject to termination.
Posting photos that reflect poorly on the employee may also be grounds for dismissal. If a company believes that an employee is poorly representing the company with lude, drunken or otherwise inappropriate pictures or content, an employer may choose to sever the relationship with the employee rather than risk tainting the business’ reputation.
Sorry dumbfuck. A wedding or party theme that is not racist is NOT a valid reason for firing. Still wrongful termination. Keep flailing loser. See dumbfuck, you keep comparing social media posts to parties. Where you aren’t invited so it’s none of your business. Thought I told you to check your fucking stupidity.

Sorry dumbfuck. A wedding or party theme that is not racist is NOT a valid reason for firing. Still wrongful termination. Keep flailing loser. See dumbfuck, you keep comparing social media posts to parties. Where you aren’t invited so it’s none of your business. Thought I told you to check your fucking stupidity.

Except it was posted on social media... that's why it was kind of a big deal.

Now, yeah, most people post dumb shit on social media all the time and their bosses are none the wiser...

But you always accept that risk.

I knew a lady who posted her resume on Craig's List. She put a line in there about how "The company got bought out and I don't feel comfortable anymore". (Incidently- pro tip, you should never put anything about why you left a company or want to leave a company in a resume)

Well, yup. Someone at the company scours the web for any mention of the company.

They fired her.

Harrison had apologized on Wednesday after speaking out on behalf of Rachael Kirkconnell, a contestant who was reportedly photographed at an antebellum plantation-themed fraternity formal in 2018.
In Saturday's post, Harrison wrote that he was "deeply remorseful" for the pain and damage his "ignorance" had brought to his "friends, colleagues and strangers alike."

"To the Black community, to the BIPOC community: I am so sorry. My words were harmful. I am listening, and I truly apologize for my ignorance and any pain it caused you," Harrison wrote.
"I want to give my heartfelt thanks to the people from these communities who I've had enlightening conversations with over the past few days, and I am so grateful to those who have reached out to help me on my path to anti-racism."
Kirkconnell, in an Instagram post Thursday night, wrote that "her ignorance was racist" and that she "didn't recognize how offensive and racist my actions were, but that doesn't excuse them."
She apologized to the communities and individuals her actions harmed and offended, and wrote that she is "ashamed about my lack of education."

Comment: No doubt we will hear the mewling from the usual suspects about "Cancel Culture" and Political Correctness... but man, this guy was tone deaf, wasn't he?

The discussion we won't have. Why something as absolutely as tacky as the Bachelor is on the air to start with.
Another white guilt cuck bites the dust.

Harrison had apologized on Wednesday after speaking out on behalf of Rachael Kirkconnell, a contestant who was reportedly photographed at an antebellum plantation-themed fraternity formal in 2018.
In Saturday's post, Harrison wrote that he was "deeply remorseful" for the pain and damage his "ignorance" had brought to his "friends, colleagues and strangers alike."

"To the Black community, to the BIPOC community: I am so sorry. My words were harmful. I am listening, and I truly apologize for my ignorance and any pain it caused you," Harrison wrote.
"I want to give my heartfelt thanks to the people from these communities who I've had enlightening conversations with over the past few days, and I am so grateful to those who have reached out to help me on my path to anti-racism."
Kirkconnell, in an Instagram post Thursday night, wrote that "her ignorance was racist" and that she "didn't recognize how offensive and racist my actions were, but that doesn't excuse them."
She apologized to the communities and individuals her actions harmed and offended, and wrote that she is "ashamed about my lack of education."

Comment: No doubt we will hear the mewling from the usual suspects about "Cancel Culture" and Political Correctness... but man, this guy was tone deaf, wasn't he?

The discussion we won't have. Why something as absolutely as tacky as the Bachelor is on the air to start with.
Saying "A little grace" = racism. Why is the troll JoeB allowed to spew this garbage?

He said that one of the contestants on this season of “The Bachelor” ought to be given “a little grace” over having attended a sorority party with an antebellum theme several years ago. That deserves cancellation. That is racism?!?!!? WTF?

Hey Joe, Fuck You! Pussy.

Saying "A little grace" = racism. Why is the troll JoeB allowed to spew this garbage?

He said that one of the contestants on this season of “The Bachelor” ought to be given “a little grace” over having attended a sorority party with an antebellum theme several years ago. That deserves cancellation. That is racism?!?!!? WTF?

If she attended a party with a Third Reich Theme, I don't think you'd be calling for "A little grace", buddy.

If she attended a party with a Third Reich Theme, I don't think you'd be calling for "A little grace", buddy.
False conflation. Antebellum and the Nazis? WTF?!

You really need to be banned for your dishonesty. Hopefully the mods are watching. See how you like cancel culture?

False conflation. Antebellum and the Nazis? WTF?!

You really need to be banned for your dishonesty. Hopefully the mods are watching. See how you like cancel culture?

Antebellum society was based on the forced labor of black Americans as slaves, including widespread rape, torture, and violation of human rights. They were just as bad as the Nazis. If black people ran Hollywood, we'd never fucking hear the end of how awful they were.

Forum List

Back