"Baby Killer" Yelled At Bart Stupak

AND....it is becoming clear why the GOP and the Tea Baggers are attached at the hip. Between classless remarks from Tea Baggers outside Congress, and classless remarks from Republicans INSIDE Congress, they are really not trying to hide it anymore...

And? What party do you think those fuckers that called me a baby killer while coming off post during an anti war demonstration voted with?

Did you stop to ask?

Did i really need to? Liberals call me a baby killer and Westboro calls me a faggot. I know the score.

Fact is some people feel the same way about abortion that hippies feel about war.

Did i really need to? Liberals call me a baby killer and Westboro calls me a faggot. I know the score.

Fact is some people feel the same way about abortion that hippies feel about war.

That's something to be proud of. If you've pissed them off, you know you're doing something right with your life.

And? What party do you think those fuckers that called me a baby killer while coming off post during an anti war demonstration voted with?

Did you stop to ask?

OR.....in other words you actually have NO FUCKING CLUE what political party that person belonged to and you are once again simply talking out of your fucking ass....

Please stop making yourself look stupid. It's embarrassing.

Did you stop to ask?

OR.....in other words you actually have NO FUCKING CLUE what political party that person belonged to and you are once again simply talking out of your fucking ass....

I'm not embarrassed and I'm not stupid. Hell, I walked over and thanked the woman that yelled it at me. Then I gave her a hug and told she was welcome for the protection of the constitutional rights that allowed her to say it. Doesn't change the fact that the old bitch probably voted for McGovern in '72.

I'm not embarrassed and I'm not stupid. Hell, I walk over and thanked the woman that yelled it at me. The I gave her a hug and told she was welcome for the protection of the constitutional rights that allowed her to say it. Doesn't change the fact that the old bitch probably voted for McGovern in '72.
You have amazing composure.

I'm not embarrassed and I'm not stupid. Hell, I walked over and thanked the woman that yelled it at me. Thne I gave her a hug and told her she was welcome for the protection of the constitutional rights that allowed her to say it. Doesn't change the fact that the old bitch probably voted for McGovern in '72.

I do try. :D

She didn't really care for the hug though. She tried to get an MP to arrest me. :lol:

I'm not embarrassed and I'm not stupid. Hell, I walked over and thanked the woman that yelled it at me. Thne I gave her a hug and told her she was welcome for the protection of the constitutional rights that allowed her to say it. Doesn't change the fact that the old bitch probably voted for McGovern in '72.

I do try. :D

God takes care of fools and children.
Karma. I believe.

AND....it is becoming clear why the GOP and the Tea Baggers are attached at the hip. Between classless remarks from Tea Baggers outside Congress, and classless remarks from Republicans INSIDE Congress, they are really not trying to hide it anymore...

I think you might do well to realize that all goves are off now. Do you really think people are going to worry about little things like courtesy, when they're being robbed? I think not.

I'm not embarrassed and I'm not stupid. Hell, I walked over and thanked the woman that yelled it at me. Then I gave her a hug and told she was welcome for the protection of the constitutional rights that allowed her to say it. Doesn't change the fact that the old bitch probably voted for McGovern in '72.

By ASSuming you know anything about her political affiliations makes you no better than her for assuming she knew anything about what you and your fellow servicemen did for her overseas. Fair enough?

I think you might do well to realize that all goves are off now. Do you really think people are going to worry about little things like courtesy, when they're being robbed? I think not.

Yeah....keep sending them straight from the playground. At the very least, they should make for good campaign ads.

By ASSuming you know anything about her political affiliations makes you no better than her for assuming she knew anything about what you and your fellow servicemen did for her overseas. Fair enough?

You really are projecting.

Sorry, but the smart money says that I am right on about her voting practices. Maybe she is closer to Nader than Kerry, but on the left side of the aisle nonetheless. You are dismissed. Thanks for playing. :D

Sorry, but the smart money says that I am right on about her voting practices. Maybe she is closer to Nader than Kerry, but on the left side of the aisle nonetheless. You are dismissed. Thanks for playing. :D

At least you can admit that you are assuming. Kudos for that.

Yeah....keep sending them straight from the playground. At the very least, they should make for good campaign ads.

Your party has underestimated the fury that is consuming a huge portion of the American electorate right now. Now come on back with amnesty and cap and tax and we'll see what November brings.

At least you can admit that you are assuming. Kudos for that.

You assumed that I wasn't speaking tongue in cheek in my original post. Then you over reacted to a perfectly reasonable assumption. What does that make you?

Your party has underestimated the fury that is consuming a huge portion of the American electorate right now. Now come on back with amnesty and cap and tax and we'll see what November brings.

Based on what we have seen so far from YOUR party? Probably more "******" name calling and spitting on our members of Congress. You guys are ALL class....

New Topics

Forum List

Back