Babeu: 'Fast and Furious' worse scandal than Watergate

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
obamacorrupt.jpg

Obama is not only incompetent but corrupt!

http://www.kvoa.com/news/babeu-fast-and-furious-worse-scandal-than-watergate/

Do the right thing Mr. Obama:
phoenixjuly312010illega.jpg

Last edited:
There's no comparison between the two! We are talking about a two bit burglary and not tracking 1500 weapons that are killing people!

The left claims Bush started this. The reality is the GUN RUNNING began under Holder not Bush.

Evidence that this was a political ploy to try and undermine the Second Amendment? The ATF which created the program and ordered local dealers to sell to illegals also reported to the FBI that the weapons were going into Mexico and claimed it was because of illegal activity by local dealers. Some weapons were directly sold BY ATF agents as well.

There's no comparison between the two! We are talking about a two bit burglary and not tracking 1500 weapons that are killing people!

a two bit burglary to fix a presidential election and not tracking weapons that they would have got from someone anyways.

get real you fucking moron, these guns were ordered purchased by your left wing assholes in washington for the soul purpose of proving that America needed 'gun control" it was one of their famous "manufactured crisis' that we can't let go to waste" truth is two Americans and about 40,000 Mexicans have ended up dead from these guns that we know of. now stick your head back up your ass whydonchya?

a two bit burglary to fix a presidential election and not tracking weapons that they would have got from someone anyways.

get real you fucking moron, these guns were ordered purchased by your left wing assholes in washington for the soul purpose of proving that America needed 'gun control" it was one of their famous "manufactured crisis' that we can't let go to waste" truth is two Americans and about 40,000 Mexicans have ended up dead from these guns that we know of. now stick your head back up your ass whydonchya?

lol you assholes did nothing but suck more Republican cock when Bush was committing actual crimes , truth is over 8,000 Americans died and 600,000 Iraqis from Bush crimes and all you right wingers did was ask for more Cheney cock. So suck on mine nothing is gonna happen no matter how much you cry.

4014437201_c2f788bd2a.jpg

Last edited:

lol you assholes did nothing but suck more Republican cock when Bush was committing actual crimes , truth is over 8,000 Americans died and 600,000 Iraqis from Bush crimes and all you right wingers did was ask for more Cheney cock. So suck on mine nothing is gonna happen no matter how much you cry.

Bush committed no crimes. In fact we have 3 separate Congressional Investigations to prove it. One run by Democrats. Bush got Congressional Authority for the war in Iraq and most of the Dems voted for it and every year after voted to continue to fund it.

Now illegally selling weapons to out of state buyers is a FEDERAL crime. Ordering it be done would also make it a crime. If it were truly a sting operation why was there absolutely no mechanism for tracking the weapons? Why did the FBI report that all those weapons the ATF ORDERED sold were illegally purchased in the US sold by criminal dealers?

Bush committed no crimes. In fact we have 3 separate Congressional Investigations to prove it. One run by Democrats. Bush got Congressional Authority for the war in Iraq and most of the Dems voted for it and every year after voted to continue to fund it.

Now illegally selling weapons to out of state buyers is a FEDERAL crime. Ordering it be done would also make it a crime. If it were truly a sting operation why was there absolutely no mechanism for tracking the weapons? Why did the FBI report that all those weapons the ATF ORDERED sold were illegally purchased in the US sold by criminal dealers?

yeah and OJ was innocent and we got a jury to prove it.

Babeu: My deputy didn't shoot himself and blame drug runners.

Babeu: Crime on the U.S. side of the Arizona border is worse then ever.

Babeu: I need to take my whole staff on a county funded trip to pick up an award.

Babeu: My brother won't have to recuse himself from any cases if elect to a judgeship.

Babeu: I need a special swat team due to increased drug runners. Pay for it.

The above are other lies told by Sheriff Babeu. Research the extra costs associated with all the cases his brother can't judge.

Covering up a burglary wouldn't be as bad as attempting to cover up total incompetence on the part of some of the employees of the ATF, resulting in a bunch of thugs gaining possession of automatic weapons.

Was there a cover up? No, as we all know exactly what happened.

Were the incompetents fired? I haven't heard. I most certainly hope so.

Now, selling arms to the enemy, (not just a bunch of thugs) then using the money to support a foreign war that Congress didn't want to fund, and then covering it up, claiming to have been "out of the loop", that would be orders of magnitude worse than Watergate.

Had such a thing ever happened, that is.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

:eusa_eh:...extreme posting... sheesh

:eusa_eh:...extreme posting... sheesh

Was I wrong?

These are the times when one can fully appreciate Fox News...and their reporting..

Hardly a peep from the Obama captured media...

Bullshit. Most of the weapons going to Mexico are from Venezuela. This was a direct attempt to undermine the amendment that gives teeth to all the rest. Get out of this country, you don't deserve to live here.

What a pethetic twerp you are. You make unsubstantiated claims about Bush and Co. and you have the gall to have a Chomskey quote? The same Chomskey that supported the MURDER OF 2 MILLION CAMBODIANS AT THE HAND OF THE KHMER ROUGE! You are a moron of the first order!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back