B/M shoots at crowd at club; Cops shoot him; Crowd assaults cops....all on "Hood Night" at TX club

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Cops shoot armed man at Texas club fight bystanders throw bottles at police - Washington Times

Hmmm..we missed this one in Texas.

A peaceful nightclub that was hosting "Hood Night". What could go wrong???

A black male...probably a church going man about to enroll in college. ...opened fire in the air and at the crowd. Cops were called and showed up. He points gun at the cops...and is shot down.

The crowd he was threatening who called the cops??? Oh...they responded by throwing rocks and bottles at the cops.

Thugs family give the usual "My baby was a good boy aint did nothin wrong never" and blamed the cops.

Others blamed the cops...saying they shot the wrong person. That the black male who pointed a gun at them (on video) meant no harm and it was another unidentified black person firing their gun on Hood Night.

Ahhhhh..........thank God for my quiet gated suburban neighborhood.

But hey...lets have Hood Night at tha Clizzub!!!

No morals, no mores, no conscience, no nothing.

Telling a child that you are about to kill her father. How is that shit formulated and from what mind does it originate?

Primal, neanderthal, and animalistic.

Animalistic.
Spontaneous.
Compulsive.

Its a lack of proper discipline and education combined with a culture that glorifies lawless and reckless behavior.

But...I blame the white cops who try to maintain order in society.

Forum List

Back