B.C. Supreme Court Ruling Over Attorney General Is Asinine

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014

Justice Lynn Smith appears to be ok with putting Canadian citizens lives at risk by Approving Physician assisted suicide by claiming not allowing it is a violation of constitutional rights. Apparently other jurisdictions have already opened the floodgates and are getting away with placing Canadian citizens lives at risk! That's news to me!

A question for Justice Lynn Smith or anyone else who has gotten away with this betrayal of Canadian citizens, is it constitutional to open the floodgates to put Canadian citizens lives at risk to foul play for such things as organ donations?

I went through all of this with all of you back when presumed consent for organ donations was soon after shot down.

You guys honestly have got to start looking at both sides of the equation all by yourselves. I won't be around forever! All of the so called protocols etc. in place doesn't detract from the potential of foul play, it keeps the door open and likely if left open will continue to progress until we are basically a farm for organ donation Canada thus putting citizens lives at risk! If you do it for them, then why am I being discriminated against, back off to court and the gates open a little wider and wider and so forth. We all have seen this on several occasions to do with several issues to the point of for example now homosexuals are getting away with discriminating heterosexuals until I gladly continue to play a key role in slamming the door shut on that globally and permanently! Homosexuals have been discriminating heterosexuals since before the 60's and proof of this are the homosexuals whom pretend to be the opposite sex but there was no accountability for this as they have now escalated this into homosexuals getting their genitalia surgically mutilated to assist them in depriving heterosexuals the right to be heterosexual by becoming victim to these sick filthy disgusting homosexual deceptions.

I'm not Justin Trudeau's biggest fan because for starters he supports robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual but I thank Justin for bringing this issue to my attention today.

I'm in the middle of a huge global project and I have to take time out of my busy workaholic days for this!!! Your darn right I do but I am very disappointed in all of you especially, and please do pass this on, especially the judicial system on this one! What a joke.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Last edited:
  • Banned
Update: I forgot to include the following at the beginning of the composition. Now that it is too late to edit it, I'll add this here.

(note: the following, minus personal information, is left as it was just directed towards Canadian Officials across the country via e-mail to about 1000 elected and appointed official contacts)

Justice Lynn Smith appears to be ok with putting Canadian citizens lives at risk by Approving Physician assisted suicide by claiming not allowing it is a violation of constitutional rights. Apparently other jurisdictions have already opened the floodgates and are getting away with placing Canadian citizens lives at risk! That's news to me!

A question for Justice Lynn Smith or anyone else who has gotten away with this betrayal of Canadian citizens, is it constitutional to open the floodgates to put Canadian citizens lives at risk to foul play for such things as organ donations?

I went through all of this with all of you back when presumed consent for organ donations was soon after shot down.

You guys honestly have got to start looking at both sides of the equation all by yourselves. I won't be around forever! All of the so called protocols etc. in place doesn't detract from the potential of foul play, it keeps the door open and likely if left open will continue to progress until we are basically a farm for organ donation Canada thus putting citizens lives at risk! If you do it for them, then why am I being discriminated against, back off to court and the gates open a little wider and wider and so forth. We all have seen this on several occasions to do with several issues to the point of for example now homosexuals are getting away with discriminating heterosexuals until I gladly continue to play a key role in slamming the door shut on that globally and permanently! Homosexuals have been discriminating heterosexuals since before the 60's and proof of this are the homosexuals whom pretend to be the opposite sex but there was no accountability for this as they have now escalated this into homosexuals getting their genitalia surgically mutilated to assist them in depriving heterosexuals the right to be heterosexual by becoming victim to these sick filthy disgusting homosexual deceptions.

I'm not Justin Trudeau's biggest fan because for starters he supports robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual but I thank Justin for bringing this issue to my attention today.

I'm in the middle of a huge global project and I have to take time out of my busy workaholic days for this!!! Your darn right I do but I am very disappointed in all of you especially, and please do pass this on, especially the judicial system on this one! What a joke.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

Forum List

Back