AZGOP Chairwoman EXPOSES Dominion Voting Software

Every frickin day the Trumpster gets up for a long day of defending the impossible....

What is it that you believe to be impossible?
Election fraud on the scale to allow Trump to remain in office.
How can you be so misinformed?

If there is fraud in only about 10 counties in the U.S. it changes the entire race.
So far they have found very little as usual.....
Very little????

It's useless talking to people who refuse to look at the evidence already presented.
It is useless talking to people who are cognitive dissonance also. If they learned to speak in relative terms asserting allegations but not passing judgment instantaneously as BLM does with police shooting perps then a conversation could occur.
I'm not saying definitively that Trump won. I am saying that there is some highly suspicious, large scale problems that we need resolved.

I'm suspicious of broad accusations that have no specificity. Most of the Battleground states have resolved their issues and have certified the votes.

Here is a specific narrow issue.
Completed ballots were trucked in mass across state lines to be counted
Is there any legal explanation for that?
"En Masse".
It never happened, pilgrim.

Why do you say that?
Zero evidence presented.

Tell me the legal explanation
The accusation becomes moot.

It's a little more of a specific allegation. But was it alleged in a court with the evidence to support the allegations?

It was stated in hearings .
The evidence is sworn avadavits
Sworn to under penalty of perjury.
And what actions were taken?

You understand that we are discussing events occurring now. Yes?

It's a little more of a specific allegation. But was it alleged in a court with the evidence to support the allegations?

Let me assist. It was laughed out of court.
No need to thank me.

Let me assist. It was laughed out of court.
No need to thank me.

When did that happen?

Every time but one.
So uninformed.
You're right. I looked up the one case that Trump won. And the Pennsylvania supreme court overturned his victory.

Pennsylvania Supreme Court reverses rare Trump legal victory

Every time but one.
So uninformed.
You're right. I looked up the one case that Trump won. And the Pennsylvania supreme court overturned his victory.

So uninformed

Wisconsin Supreme Court sent that suit to the lower Court, with instructions to rule and get it back to us.
They see merit in the case presented.

Wisconsin Supreme Court sent that suit to the lower Court, with instructions to rule and get it back to us.
They did what they have done many times. Throw the case back to the lower court, and tell them to recalculate.

They don't want any part of the case.

They did what they have done many times. Throw the case back to the lower court, and tell them to recalculate.

They don't want any part of the case.

They want it
They couldn't take it
Do you know anything about our legal system?

BJ - No reasonable person should accept the election results.

All this Kangaroo Courtroom drama makes me hungry!

Hasn't AZ already certified their vote.

Ya'll keep using that word
I don't think that it means what you think that it means.

It means the vote has been certified. Biden has been declared the winner and gets the states slate of electors.
The sideshow is just kabuki theater. :)

no jack---you don't understand what can be certified can be uncertified or what the electors are actually capable of. FRAUD IS FRAUD-----which you trump haters don't seem to grasp how moral people (which isn't you all) would not accept a fraud.

Every time but one.
So uninformed.

AGAIN---not following state law can result in nullification of the vote. If observers are allowed in by law, this will get kicked up to the US supreme court.

BJ - No reasonable person should accept the election results.

All this Kangaroo Courtroom drama makes me hungry!

Hasn't AZ already certified their vote.

Ya'll keep using that word
I don't think that it means what you think that it means.

It means the vote has been certified. Biden has been declared the winner and gets the states slate of electors.
The sideshow is just kabuki theater. :)

no jack---you don't understand what can be certified can be uncertified or what the electors are actually capable of. FRAUD IS FRAUD-----which you trump haters don't seem to grasp how moral people (which isn't you all) would not accept a fraud.

It CAN'T be uncertified. It can only be nullified...through a rigorous process. The electors for that state can be nullified and a new slate of electors nominated...to give the election to Trump.
You Trump lovers don't seem to grasp that this election was NOT a fraud. Trump lost. Tell me, why does this make you angry?...really.

Every time but one.
So uninformed.

AGAIN---not following state law can result in nullification of the vote. If observers are allowed in by law, this will get kicked up to the US supreme court.
Let me know how that works out.

Every time but one.
So uninformed.

They don't care.
They would rather destroy the country than admit the President was duly reelected
They have proven that

Forum List

Back