AZ Dem Senate candidate Mark Kelly photographed in HITLER outfit!

Looks like he is taking the “Biden” approach, just lie and deny it.
Fox says there's no evidence that's Mark Kelly.

Mr. Kelly hasn't denied it.

The fact that he didn't think enough to deny it, tells me he approves of it, even if it wasn't him.

Of course he denied it. Read the OP link dumb ass.

His CAMPAIGN denied it was him, he personally didn't have a comment about it.

An UNSWORN statement by a campaign mouthpiece isn't the same as a heartfelt speech under oath by the perpetrator of this atrocity himself.

Damn you're goofy.

I have a question.... WHO THE FUCK CARES what someone wore as a Halloween costume? It is not political and has no bearing on the candidates positions or anything else.

I have a question.... WHO THE FUCK CARES what someone wore as a Halloween costume? It is not political and has no bearing on the candidates positions or anything else.

You have a good point.

But why is Mr. Kelly in denial about it? If its innocent, why doesn't he just come clean about it?

Uh-oh, that wasn’t supposed to happen!

Mark-Kelly-Hitler-Halloween-1.jpg

View attachment 406208

HAWK: Take your cheap nasty, lying crap someplace else not here. The mods will be notified to block your posts... do you serve Putin and Iran - or both? You shameful asshole

Classmates of Kelly deny that photo is of him is not real and not even close.

You have a good point.

But why is Mr. Kelly in denial about it? If its innocent, why doesn't he just come clean about it?
Because of people like YOU.

People like me ain't going to vote for a marxist like Kelly anyhow.

This is to help those who are CONSIDERING a vote for this fellow in Nazi gear.

Forum List

Back