AZ County Delays Certification of Election, After 30% of Maricopa Machines Break, AG Opens Investigation on ‘Potential Violation' of Law

Election stealing Republican style. Another crooked Republican AG.

Yeah, baby...... :auiqs.jpg:

Finding #1:

Collectively, I and the other ten roving attorneys reported that 72 of the 115 vote centers (62.61%) we visited had material problems with the tabulators not being able to tabulate ballots, causing voters to either deposit their ballots into box 3, spoil their ballots and re-vote, or

get frustrated and leave the vote center without voting.

In many vote centers, the tabulators rejected the initial insertion of a ballot almost 100% of the time, although the tabulators might still accept that ballot on the second, third, fourth, fifth, or sixth attempt to insert the ballot. However, many ballots were not able to be tabulated by the tabulators at all, no matter how many times the voter inserted the ballot. The percentage of ballots that were not able to be read at all by the tabulators ranged from 5% to 85% at any given time on election day, with the average being somewhere between 25% and 40% failure rates. In many cases, the printer/tabulator issues persisted from the beginning of election day until the end of election day. The strong consensus regarding why the tabulators would not read certain ballots was that those ballots, in particular the bar codes on the side of the paper, were not printing dark enough for the tabulators to read them.

It seems very clear that the printer/tabulator failures on election day at 62.61% of the vote centers observed by 11 roving attorneys, and the resulting long lines at a majority of all vote centers, led to substantial voter suppression. Moreover, because Republican voters significantly outnumbered Democrat voters in the County on election day, such voter suppression would necessarily impact the vote tallies for Republican candidates much more than the vote tallies for Democrat candidates.

That does not matter to the repub insurrectionist.

Oh, were you referring to the The Great Selfie Stick Coup? I heard it was absolutely brutal. Congressional reps died by the THOUSANDS!

Bloody, bloody. bloody, it was.

It'll go down in history as more significant than the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition.

I had at least a dozen family members who died valiantly, trying to save Democracy.

Must go. Can't type any more. Tears are blurring my vision.

Forum List

Back