AZ Audit hearing live. Stunning numbers of vote fraud!

And if you go shopping you see it.
Correct?
I would say yes, in that I notice some increases. Also, gas figures in, as does the price of cars and trucks (33% of the increase just right there. Freaking bonkers!).
Call a company for a home improvement project. If you can find a contractor, ask about materials costs and how much they charge.
Oh yes, and there's that. For sure. New builds reflect it, too. People are literally posting their decks and barns online to sell to anyone who is willing to come tear it down and haul it away. CHARGING for this. Not paying.

I sure do hope trees are next, because I have one that needs to go.

And if you go shopping you see it.
Correct?
I would say yes, in that I notice some increases. Also, gas figures in, as does the price of cars and trucks (33% of the increase just right there. Freaking bonkers!).
Call a company for a home improvement project. If you can find a contractor, ask about materials costs and how much they charge.
Oh yes, and there's that. For sure. New builds reflect it, too. People are literally posting their decks and barns online to sell to anyone who is willing to come tear it down and haul it away. CHARGING for this. Not paying.

I sure do hope trees are next, because I have one that needs to go.
Me too LOL. So the point is there is massive inflation if we are honest with ourselves

So the point is there is massive inflation if we are honest with ourselves
Well, "massive" is subjective. 5.4% in a year? Maybe cherry-picked, let's see. Did you see the bond investors' response? It appears they think inflation will level off. I would bet that is due to covid and expected default rates in Q3, Q4, 2022 Q1, Q2. And to top that off, our monetary and fiscal policy are handicapped by already too-low low rates and inflation (some inflation is desirable, stimulating the economy in that state should be unnecessary). So we just watch the big experiment and react to it.

So the point is there is massive inflation if we are honest with ourselves
Well, "massive" is subjective. 5.4% in a year? Maybe cherry-picked, let's see. Did you see the bond investors' response? It appears they think inflation will level off. I would bet that is due to covid and expected default rates in Q3, Q4, 2022 Q1, Q2. And to top that off, our monetary and fiscal policy are handicapped by already too-low low rates and inflation (some inflation is desirable, stimulating the economy in that state should be unnecessary). So we just watch the big experiment and react to it.
Its due to supply chain issues and gas prices. Nearly 90% of goods are still delivered by trucks. Cherry on top is higher wages as employers can’t find employees due to high unemployment bennies.

ee dude...that's all i'm sayin...it does look like cheating...and other examples i see...do as well
Haha...is that what you plan to say in court?

"Kinda sorta feels like cheating. Dunno why."
I am not a side fag like you. I know both are full of shit. So you can keep on with your 'left side' blinder. Trust me, you look like a fuckin idiot too.

Forum List

Back