Awesome POTUS theft-elected speaks to the nation for Thanksgiving

Still no evidence of any election being stolen in 2020. Check with Rudy though. He didn't have anything before, but he might have found something by now.

Biden will spend all three months of his "presidency" with a massive ASTRICT by his name.

Illegitimate Quid Pro, Xi's man in Washington.

How will your party take him out? Covid? Nancy's 25th? We know that Harris was always Xi's real choice.

Still no evidence of any election being stolen in 2020. Check with Rudy though. He didn't have anything before, but he might have found something by now.

Biden will spend all three months of his "presidency" with a massive ASTRICT by his name.

How will your party take him out? Covid? Nancy's 25th? We know that Harris was always Xi's real choice.
My guess is big Mike will ass rape him to death.

Thank you for your view from your alternative universe.

Sorry buddy but I don't care to become involved with your delusions in any way.

Because you know as well as anyone that Quid Pro is nothing but a trojan horse that gets radical Marxist Kamaltoe in power. Those behind her - the CCP - will be calling the shots even before Bai-Degn is put out to pasture the way they put Boxer out to pasture.

Because you know as well as anyone that Quid Pro is nothing but a trojan horse that gets radical Marxist Kamaltoe in power. Those behind her - the CCP - will be calling the shots even before Bai-Degn is put out to pasture the way they put Boxer out to pasture.

Interesting that you think I know your silly conspiracy theories are true. You are wrong on so many levels.

Interesting that you think I know your silly conspiracy theories are true. You are wrong on so many levels.

Ha ha haaaaaa! Yeah we'll wait to see should Camel-Toe I mean Joe-Yen is confirmed POTUS.

Forum List

Back