AVG-HOPES For The Trump Era.....

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
I hope that the religious right will be disappointed that Trump is not the conservative Messiah that will usher in Christian Sharia Law.

I hope that the greedy beneficiaries of Reaganomics will be disappointed that Trump is more concerned with fairness and simplicity in the tax code than he is in their bottom line and their political contributions.

I hope that the right-wingers will be disappointed because hey, let's face it - it was not Trump's "Conservative Credentials" that carried him to either the nomination or the presidency, and, ass-u-me-ing actual change occurs, I hope that the republicans will also be disappointed when they don't get the political credit.

Last but not least, I hope that the left-wingers are disappointed when their worst fears about a Trump administration prove to be as paranoid and fabricated as the fears so vehemently expressed over the last eight years by the right.

I hope that the religious right will be disappointed that Trump is not the conservative Messiah that will usher in Christian Sharia Law.

I hope that the greedy beneficiaries of Reaganomics will be disappointed that Trump is more concerned with fairness and simplicity in the tax code than he is in their bottom line and their political contributions.

I hope that the right-wingers will be disappointed because hey, let's face it - it was not Trump's "Conservative Credentials" that carried him to either the nomination or the presidency, and, ass-u-me-ing actual change occurs, I hope that the republicans will also be disappointed when they don't get the political credit.

Last but not least, I hope that the left-wingers are disappointed when their worst fears about a Trump administration prove to be as paranoid and fabricated as the fears so vehemently expressed over the last eight years by the right.
I hope that the left-wingers are disappointed when their worst fears about a Trump administration prove to be as paranoid and fabricated as the fears so vehemently expressed over the last eight years by the right.
I hope that, too, but left-wingers will NOT be disappointed

I agree with most of this. As long as he repeals the Johnson Amendment and approves conservatives to the supreme court, the religious people will be fine.
I just want lower taxes and i think.more.jobs with that.

I hope that the left-wingers are disappointed when their worst fears about a Trump administration prove to be as paranoid and fabricated as the fears so vehemently expressed over the last eight years by the right.
I hope that, too, but left-wingers will NOT be disappointed

For me, the benefit of the doubt is officially given, until and unless President Trump proves them correct.

Fingers are crossed and hope is engaged......​

I agree with most of this. As long as he repeals the Johnson Amendment and approves conservatives to the supreme court, the religious people will be fine.

The answer isn't lower taxes any more than the answer is higher taxes.

The answer is fair and simple tax codes.​

The answer isn't lower taxes any more than the answer is higher taxes.

The answer is fair and simple tax codes.​

Well the problem.is.people disagree with what is fair. I prefer a national sales tax and no income tax.

ANYTHING would be more fair than the UN-digestable code we currently employ.

The yearly profits going to firms like H&R Block just to get our paperwork done may not be the only thing that makes us look stupid from space, but it's among the top five.

Forum List

Back