Average US gasoline price jumps 33 cents to $4.71 per gallon

1653262659300.png

The average U.S. price of regular-grade gasoline spiked 33 cents over the past two weeks to $4.71 per gallon.

Industry analyst Trilby Lundberg of the Lundberg Survey said Sunday that the price jump comes amid higher crude oil costs and tight gasoline supplies.

The average price at the pump is $1.61 higher than it was one year ago.

Nationwide, the highest average price for regular-grade gas is in the San Francisco Bay Area, at $6.20 per gallon. The lowest average is in Tulsa, Oklahoma, at $3.92 per gallon.

According to the survey, the average price of diesel rose 9 cents over two weeks, to $5.66 a gallon.

Great job old Joe, your a genius. We will be a thrid world Country in no time.
Do you have an update?

Do you have an update?

The average cost of a gallon of regular gasoline in the USA is $3.99, according to AAA. Though still more than last year's price of $3.18, it's a major drop from when prices peaked at $5.01 in mid-June.

Gas prices national average is under $4. Why is cost falling?

www.usatoday.com/story/money/2022/08/11/gas-prices-national-average-under

So are you going to tell us with the gasoline prices today, it is so much better than 2 years ago when Joe Biteme killed the Keystone Pipeline deal?

The average cost of a gallon of regular gasoline in the USA is $3.99, according to AAA. Though still more than last year's price of $3.18, it's a major drop from when prices peaked at $5.01 in mid-June.

Gas prices national average is under $4. Why is cost falling?

www.usatoday.com/story/money/2022/08/11/gas-prices-national-average-under

So are you going to tell us with the gasoline prices today, it is so much better than 2 years ago when Joe Biteme killed the Keystone Pipeline deal?
Gas prices didn't go up because of that. Moron.

The average U.S. price of regular-grade gasoline spiked 33 cents over the past two weeks to $4.71 per gallon.

Industry analyst Trilby Lundberg of the Lundberg Survey said Sunday that the price jump comes amid higher crude oil costs and tight gasoline supplies.

The average price at the pump is $1.61 higher than it was one year ago.

Nationwide, the highest average price for regular-grade gas is in the San Francisco Bay Area, at $6.20 per gallon. The lowest average is in Tulsa, Oklahoma, at $3.92 per gallon.

According to the survey, the average price of diesel rose 9 cents over two weeks, to $5.66 a gallon.

Great job old Joe, your a genius. We will be a thrid world Country in no time.
This price gouging has nothing to do with old Joe. It is opportunist business GREED that permeates and controls the entire oil industry that steals more and More and MORE from world consumers without rhyme or reason. The GREED that is innate in the entire oil industry has been swinging its way through the entire CORPORATE structure from food to shelter to clothing and throughout ALL of the world's industries and CORPORATIONS. The people 100% at fault are the MONEY grubbing wealth ADDICTS who can NEVER get enough because of their pandemic unsatiated GREED...period!

This price gouging has nothing to do with old Joe. It is opportunist business GREED that permeates and controls the entire oil industry that steals more and More and MORE from world consumers without rhyme or reason. The GREED that is innate in the entire oil industry has been swinging its way through the entire CORPORATE structure from food to shelter to clothing and throughout ALL of the world's industries and CORPORATIONS. The people 100% at fault are the MONEY grubbing wealth ADDICTS who can NEVER get enough because of their pandemic unsatiated GREED...period!
i see you didnt go to economics when you were in school...

quote-i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-th...jpg

Update 8/14/2022: Biden/Dem gas still a whopping $5.27 a gallon here on the left coast. Oh no it gets worse; lying Dem rat bastards passed a massive state TAX INCREASE on gas that takes effect in a few months. Soon just the state tax on gas will be a whopping $1.00+ per gallon. Holy shit :oops::oops::oops: Way to care about the poor and working class Dems. Dems say the TAX INCREASE will pay for 'climate change' and to PUNISH carbon and other stupid shit.

i see you didnt go to economics when you were in school...

No. I did not take economics in school. Instead, after graduating from a management college, I worked in several different industries in corporate management positions up to and including general manager. After that 15 year stint, and recovering several investments, I started my own business and after a 30 year VERY successful run, WITHOUT screwing customers, I retired. At 75 years old I have had an extraordinary exposure to nearly every level of business from a ma and pa all the way to and through CORPORATIONS! My experience(s) most assuredly surpass ANY level of economics class! After my experience(s) and on-site observations, not to mention my events as a customer of ma and pas, corporations and what I graphically describe as CORPORATIONS, I maintain and insist that ALL of this nation's and the world's economically driven inflation problems are ENTIRELY at the hands of CORPORATIONS' and their executive management teams' greed, Greed, GREED!
Your sorry attempt at snark changes none of that. CORRUPTION, INFLATION and GREED are deep in the pockets of the CORPORATIONS and so-called CAPITALISTS, period! Oh, and do NOT confuse corporations and capitalists with the thieving criminals aforementioned.

Forum List

Back