Oct 21, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Can someone please tell me how to add an avatar? I'm quite new with only a few posts. I'm wondering if I can't have an avatar until I've reached a post quota. Thanks.

Yeh. Go to 'user cp' and click on 'edit avatar'. I've even sought out an avatar that will suit you down to the ground.

swastika.png

Welcome to USMB, Whitemanrising. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Colin, he may be reacting to media-suppressed racial rioting at several events in the past 3 months in America in which mobs of black teens attacked their white peers (WI, Iowa, etc.) 11 injured, 31 arrested

Three were hospitalized from being beaten by blacks due to severe blows to the head. These people were attacked without any provocation on their part whatever.

The attacks are animalistic in nature. People react differently to situations in which others put them. There are no reports of punitive action by states and communities in which these attacks are occuring.

Since they are not reported, they could be pandemic of things to come.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qeMslmDBxY]Beat Whitey Night - Attacks mar Iowa State Fair - NBC-2.com WBBH News - YouTube[/ame]

Those who believe in the rule of law are not going to live with this unpunished irruption in America. I'm sorry you didn't know.

Colin, he may be reacting to media-suppressed racial rioting at several events in the past 3 months in America in which mobs of black teens attacked their white peers (WI, Iowa, etc.) 11 injured, 31 arrested

Three were hospitalized from being beaten by blacks due to severe blows to the head. These people were attacked without any provocation on their part whatever.

The attacks are animalistic in nature. People react differently to situations in which others put them. There are no reports of punitive action by states and communities in which these attacks are occuring.

Those who believe in the rule of law are not going to live with this unpunished irruption in America. I'm sorry you didn't know.

this and your siggie tell me his username may be more appropriate for you.

I am for the rule of law and am equally against racial curfew laws waged against minorities.

Spinning is inappropriate, but this nation has a problem compounded by a press that suppresses the oppression of innocent victims of unprovoked racial attacks perpetuated by Obama's ninnyhammering false racial charges against white people who died 3 generations back.

I am for the rule of law and am equally against racial curfew laws waged against minorities.

Spinning is inappropriate, but this nation has a problem compounded by a press that suppresses the oppression of innocent victims of unprovoked racial attacks perpetuated by Obama's ninnyhammering false racial charges against white people who died 3 generations back.

you're doing a bang-up job of spinning your previous quote :eusa_eh: :clap2:

you're doing a bang-up job of spinning your previous quote :eusa_eh: :clap2:
You're doing a bang-up job of failing to welcome a newbie on an intro thread by beating me up with lies.

your right, however you can't lay this on Obama. The under-reporting of black on white crime goes back a long, long time. It might be because they believe it to be racially provoking.

@freedombecki

I tried to return the PM but my post count is too low. Just wanted to say these atrocities need to be reported. It's getting out of hand. I have a book coming out in a few months that sheds light on what's going on in this country. It's just my way of trying to awaken those still asleep.

your right, however you can't lay this on Obama. The under-reporting of black on white crime goes back a long, long time. It might be because they believe it to be racially provoking.
I damn sure can lay this on Obama, with his constant accusing everything that goes down the pike on racist Republicans. I am a Republican. I grew up seeing racism justified on a constant basis, but when I visited another state when I was a teenager, the teenagers cancelled all their social plans in order to make sure blacks did not get out to vote by causing trouble in the shantytown adjacent to their miserable community. Actually, it worked in my favor. It gave me time to see women making quilts from leftovers at a nearby shirt factory where they were employed and allowed to take shavings home from the cutting table leavings--pieces that were too small to make pockets or cuffs, but big enough to sew back together in a utility quilt. I had a ball anyway.

But when I got back home, I started noticing for the first time how horrid people were to blacks. All of them were Democrats and card-carrying KKK members. I decided that was not the life for me. I refused to date racial haters and married a Republican, the anti-slavery party person, who was nice to everybody, and in return, people just adored him.

I'm anti-slavery and anti prejudice based on race. You can't change that with a hell of a lot of spinning. It still is true: I'm an advocate for equality both ways.

That means, racism while known and acknowledged by me is not at all approved by me. And in the case of good sense, it doesn't make good sense why Obama would ninnyhammer away on constant false charges of Republicans being racists.

He's spun being an advocate of absolute equality into racism because he is inconvenienced somehow that equality means everybody has to pull his own weight, and he wants power but doesn't realize what he has done by playing the race card over and over, crying "wolf!" where a wolf hasn't been seen for over 100 years, and crying "wolf!" eight days a week.

Obama youth have been programmed by their teachers to idolize Obama. They take it as 100% true that good people are bad because Obama calls them racists. He created his own swan song and will go down on November 6. When you decide to drop a bomb on an intro thread, please welcome the person whose thread is being created for. This isn't about us, but I'm done being ms. nice guy when one of you decides to attack me.

Last edited:

I damn sure can lay this on Obama, with his constant accusing everything that goes down the pike on racist Republicans. I am a Republican. I grew up seeing racism justified on a constant basis, but when I visited another state when I was a teenager, the teenagers cancelled all their social plans in order to make sure blacks did not get out to vote by causing trouble in the shantytown adjacent to their miserable community. Actually, it worked in my favor. It gave me time to see women making quilts from leftovers at a nearby shirt factory where they were employed and allowed to take shavings home from the cutting table leavings--pieces that were too small to make pockets or cuffs, but big enough to sew back together in a utility quilt. I had a ball anyway.

But when I got back home, I started noticing for the first time how horrid people were to blacks. All of them were Democrats and card-carrying KKK members. I decided that was not the life for me. I refused to date racial haters and married a Republican, the anti-slavery party person, who was nice to everybody, and in return, people just adored him.

I'm anti-slavery and anti prejudice based on race. You can't change that with a hell of a lot of spinning. It still is true: I'm an advocate for equality both ways.

That means, racism while known and acknowledged by me is not at all approved by me. And in the case of good sense, it doesn't make good sense why Obama would ninnyhammer away on constant false charges of Republicans being racists.

He's spun being an advocate of absolute equality into racism because he is inconvenienced somehow that equality means everybody has to pull his own weight, and he wants power but doesn't realize what he has done by playing the race card over and over, crying "wolf!" where a wolf hasn't been seen for over 100 years, and crying "wolf!" eight days a week.

Obama youth have been programmed by their teachers to idolize Obama. They take it as 100% true that good people are bad because Obama calls them racists. He created his own swan song and will go down on November 6.

With that type of thinking, a liberal democrat should be equally outraged if they belived everything Republicans say about them. Just because a few Republican nut jobs keep going around saying idiotic things about women and rape should we believe that all Republicnas are just as stupid?

Racism isn't a Republican / Democrat thing. It is a black and white thing and it crosses all political lines.

Obama youth have been programmed by their teachers to idolize Obama. They take it as 100% true that good people are bad because Obama calls them racists. He created his own swan song and will go down on November 6.

With that type of thinking, a liberal democrat should be equally outraged if they belived everything Republicans say about them. Just because a few Republican nut jobs keep going around saying idiotic things about women and rape should we believe that all Republicnas are just as stupid?

Racism isn't a Republican / Democrat thing. It is a black and white thing and it crosses all political lines.
Not where I grew up.

Please forgive the carping, WMR, and again, welcome to USMB.

Last edited:

Not where I grew up.

Please forgive the carping, WMR, and again, welcome to USMB.

I'm willing to bet that over 99% of the population of the US didn't grow up where you grew up. Your racial bigotry may be non existant but your political bigotry is alive and well.

I suggest a user I.D. change as well......

Why?

It's going to get a lot of negative reaction.

I don't see the need in priming the pump.

I hear what you're saying, and I appreciate the concern, but my username doesn't matter if my posts still reflect my views. I'm not here to step on anyone's neck, but I'm not gonna hold my tongue either. If people can't accept the truth, that's something they themselves have to deal with. Not all whites are lurking in the shadows afraid to acknowledge this increasing plague that's attacking our country. Some whites are actually standing and rising.

It's going to get a lot of negative reaction.

I don't see the need in priming the pump.

I hear what you're saying, and I appreciate the concern, but my username doesn't matter if my posts still reflect my views. I'm not here to step on anyone's neck, but I'm not gonna hold my tongue either. If people can't accept the truth, that's something they themselves have to deal with. Not all whites are lurking in the shadows afraid to acknowledge this increasing plague that's attacking our country. Some whites are actually standing and rising.

Race-baiters don't need an excuse to call someone a racist.

You're giving them one.

End of discussion.

Forum List

Back