CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I've gotten a lot of feedback about my Obama tapping that young Brazilian Boo-tay avatar and judging from the comments, it's been a huge success. I had planned on only running with it for a few days but the overwhelming response convinced me to leave it until now.

But I feel the time has come to move on and will entertain potential replacements.

As always your input is greatly appreciated

How about Obama tapping a young Mexican Boo-tay avatar?

Or Obama tapping a young French Boo-tay avatar?

Or Obama tapping a young Spanish Boo-tay avatar?

Or Obama tapping a young Egyptian Boo-tay avatar?

Or Obama tapping a young Swedish Boo-tay avatar?

Or Obama tapping a young Mongolian Boo-tay avatar?

See, the options are limitless!

I've gotten a lot of feedback about my Obama tapping that young Brazilian Boo-tay avatar and judging from the comments, it's been a huge success. I had planned on only running with it for a few days but the overwhelming response convinced me to leave it until now.

But I feel the time has come to move on and will entertain potential replacements.

How about Obama shaking hands with FDR...

....I know, too mundane for you.

OK....both nude.

General parameters for CF New Avi

1. It must make me laugh
2. It should annoy Liberals to distraction

General parameters for CF New Avi

1. It must make me laugh
2. It should annoy Liberals to distraction

PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg

You will annoy everyone to distraction with that....:lol:

This one is PERFECT for you Frank my friend!

PalinontheattackofBachmannedit.jpg

I was contemplating the Obama Fried Chicken, but that's like too inflammatory or something

Forum List

Back