Autopsy report- clot shots strike again & take out 36 yr/o Mom with myocarditis, fluid in lungs

No
Youre just a tool and a fag with the iq of a naked mole rat
Anderson Cooper would never lie lol
Yeah your link does not show Gates saying what you said he said… liar

Yeah your link does not show Gates saying what you said he said… liar

You must have forgotten to read the link:

"Bill Gates told Anderson Cooper on “AC360” that those over the ages of “50 or 60” will “probably have to get boosted every six months” or so, until “we get even better vaccines.”

That was shortly after he revealed how sucky the current slate of shots are by admitting he just tested positive for COVID-19, despite having four doses.

And that was after host Cooper said he had three doses but tested positive for COVID in April."

You must have forgotten to read the link:

"Bill Gates told Anderson Cooper on “AC360” that those over the ages of “50 or 60” will “probably have to get boosted every six months” or so, until “we get even better vaccines.”

That was shortly after he revealed how sucky the current slate of shots are by admitting he just tested positive for COVID-19, despite having four doses.

And that was after host Cooper said he had three doses but tested positive for COVID in April."
I read the link… didn’t see a word about racist bigots or grandmas. Care to show me where he said that or back up my claim that Yankee is a lair

Bill Gates said the other day that people over 50 need a booster every 6 months ....if you don't get one immediately yourema racist bigot who hates everyone's grandma

Forum List

Back