Authority issues...

The government: "you can't have this"

Me: "the fuck I can't"

View attachment 480885View attachment 480886

That explains my urge to own four AR-15s . I want to be able to color coordinate with my wardrobe.
I'm investing in glocks and gold coins.
Good choice :113:
They're unlikely to go down in value, that's for sure.

Pretty much not by a long shot.

I just settle for whatever is in the police cruiser I'm robbing, I'm not picky.

Grab the M4 in the trunk too.
[/QUOTE]
And the sling bag of mags, and the tacmed kit.

Btw, pro-tip; if you need to breach something, a tow truck will have just about everything you want for the job short of explosives. And you can find tow trucks everywhere.

LOL Weak men need guns and weapons makes them feel strong and powerful. LOL

"The shooter is almost always male. Of the past 129 mass shootings in the United States, all but three have been men. The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid. Every time you scratch the surface of the latest mass killing, in a movie theatre, a school, the streets of Paris or an abortion clinic, you find the weaponised loser. From Jihadi John of ISIS to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris at Columbine, these men are invariably stuck in the emotional life of an adolescent. They always struggle with self-esteem – especially regarding women – and sometimes they give up entirely on the possibility of amorous fulfilment. There are different levels of tactical coordination, different ostensible grievances and different access to firearms, but the psyche beneath is invariably the same."

'A third of guns in the US are imported, and foreign firearms makers want a say on gun control'

"Fourteen-year-old boys are not part of a well-regulated militia. Members of wacky religious cults are not part of a well-regulated militia. Permitting unregulated citizens to have guns is destroying the security of this free state." Molly Ivins

come to bed honey
I'll only be a little while
but you've been cleaning those guns all evening
they keep us safe dear
but it's cold up here come to bed
be up in a bit
- ladder appears at window
- wife looks up surprised
- masked man puts his finger to lips
my husband is downstairs and armed
is he coming up soon
nah cleaning his guns
you look lonely
i am
- they talk
- from downstairs
honey what's all that noise up there
nothing dear you clean your guns
- quiet
dear i'm coming to bed now
- muffled reply
- sotto voce
oh she sleeping so content
- thinks to himself isn't it nice being secure
hugs his gun, kisses it
- scene fades

One can only laugh at how dumb people are, one man wears bomber shoes and now we all are forced to smell stinky feet, but many men kill and the apologists apologize for madness. Dad always said money talks, death is to be expected.
Tl;dr

He's right .. They are weak and they are losers.

He's right .. They are weak and they are losers
Keep telling yourself that soy boy.

He's right .. They are weak and they are losers
Keep telling yourself that soy boy.

Do you hunt? Do you have a handgun to protect your home and family? Or, are you prancing around with automatic weapons and large magazines pretending you are a militia or a macho man?

Do you hunt? Do you have a handgun to protect your home and family? Or, are you prancing around with automatic weapons and large magazines pretending you are a militia or a macho man?
Yes, I hunt.

Yes, I have a handgun to protect myself...and my wife has a handgun to protect herself. She is actually a better shot witha handgun than I am. She grew up in a family with handguns while my family was all rifles.

No...I don't "prance around" with automatic weapons. While I have military training with an assortment of automatic weapons...they are VERY expensive on the civilian market...and require special firearm licenses.

I do love civilian semi-automatic AR-15 though. They are very versatile and once you learn to work on them, you can configure them for a lot of different applications.

I have one set up for hogs and one set up as a deer rifle...plus a 9mm version and a varminator (standard .223 Wylde).

You guys get an stereotyped idea in your head because...IMO...of your fear.

I don't own an AR for machismo or because I plan on taking over the world...I own it because the Army trained me how to tear it's cousin, the M-16A2, down to the firing pin and put it back together in two minutes. You have no idea how incredible that is until you've tried it on something else.

So...you have this modular firearm that you understand. Then you learn to build a stripped lower from a lower parts kit...build a stripped up (which is much easier)...and now you can do it all yourself. No gunsmith required. And you can make your AR into almost anything from a .17 to a 50 caliber to hunt everything from squirrels and rabbits to bear...

Look for yourself.

Get some knowledge and build yourself one. We tend to fear what we don't understand.

surada ...Russian kids disassemble AK-74 at school...time trials...

When I was in high school we had an armory full for Springfield M-1903s for JROTC training. The M-1903 was a "weapon of war"...I still remember it's nomenclature 30 years later.

The M-1903 Springfield Rifle is a 30 caliber bolt action, magazine fed shoulder weapon that weighs 8.69 pounds and is 43 inches in length, Sir!

Today you won't see too many 1903s...but I own it's descendent...the Remington 700 in 30-06...one of the most popular hunting rifles in America.

My Dad took his hunting rifle to school on the bus and locked in in his locker so he could put meat on the table after school.

The top comment in the video above is "meanwhile, in the United States...high school students are struggling to determine what gender they are..."

Sad state of affairs.

Hard times make strong men, strong men make good times, good times make weak men, weak men make hard times.

Last edited:
And the sling bag of mags, and the tacmed kit.

Btw, pro-tip; if you need to breach something, a tow truck will have just about everything you want for the job short of explosives. And you can find tow trucks everywhere.

Oh heck yeah, the mags too. Hmmm tow truck good idea.

surada ...Russian kids disassemble AK-74 at school...time trials...

When I was in high school we had an armory full for Springfield M-1903s for JROTC training. The M-1903 was a "weapon of war"...I still remember it's nomenclature 30 years later.

The M-1903 Springfield Rifle is a 30 caliber bolt action, magazine fed shoulder weapon that weighs 8.69 pounds and is 43 inches in length, Sir!

Today you won't see too many 1903s...but I own it's descendent...the Remington 700 in 30-06...one of the most popular hunting rifles in America.

My Dad took his hunting rifle to school on the bus and locked in in his locker so he could put meat on the table after school.

The top comment in the video above is "meanwhile, in the United States...high school students are struggling to determine what gender they are..."

Sad state of affairs.

Hard times make strong men, strong men make good times, good times make weak men, weak men make hard times.

The girl who went first looks badass! :yes_text12:

Forum List

Back