Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
The government: "you can't have this"

Me: "the fuck I can't"

20210416_122441(1).jpg20210416_122808(1).jpg

LOL Weak men need guns and weapons makes them feel strong and powerful. LOL

"The shooter is almost always male. Of the past 129 mass shootings in the United States, all but three have been men. The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid. Every time you scratch the surface of the latest mass killing, in a movie theatre, a school, the streets of Paris or an abortion clinic, you find the weaponised loser. From Jihadi John of ISIS to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris at Columbine, these men are invariably stuck in the emotional life of an adolescent. They always struggle with self-esteem – especially regarding women – and sometimes they give up entirely on the possibility of amorous fulfilment. There are different levels of tactical coordination, different ostensible grievances and different access to firearms, but the psyche beneath is invariably the same."

'A third of guns in the US are imported, and foreign firearms makers want a say on gun control'

"Fourteen-year-old boys are not part of a well-regulated militia. Members of wacky religious cults are not part of a well-regulated militia. Permitting unregulated citizens to have guns is destroying the security of this free state." Molly Ivins

come to bed honey
I'll only be a little while
but you've been cleaning those guns all evening
they keep us safe dear
but it's cold up here come to bed
be up in a bit
- ladder appears at window
- wife looks up surprised
- masked man puts his finger to lips
my husband is downstairs and armed
is he coming up soon
nah cleaning his guns
you look lonely
i am
- they talk
- from downstairs
honey what's all that noise up there
nothing dear you clean your guns
- quiet
dear i'm coming to bed now
- muffled reply
- sotto voce
oh she sleeping so content
- thinks to himself isn't it nice being secure
hugs his gun, kisses it
- scene fades

One can only laugh at how dumb people are, one man wears bomber shoes and now we all are forced to smell stinky feet, but many men kill and the apologists apologize for madness. Dad always said money talks, death is to be expected.

"The shooter is almost always male. Of the past 129 mass shootings in the United States, all but three have been men. The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid. Every time you scratch the surface of the latest mass killing, in a movie theatre, a school, the streets of Paris or an abortion clinic, you find the weaponised loser. From Jihadi John of ISIS to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris at Columbine, these men are invariably stuck in the emotional life of an adolescent. They always struggle with self-esteem – especially regarding women – and sometimes they give up entirely on the possibility of amorous fulfilment. There are different levels of tactical coordination, different ostensible grievances and different access to firearms, but the psyche beneath is invariably the same."

'A third of guns in the US are imported, and foreign firearms makers want a say on gun control'

"Fourteen-year-old boys are not part of a well-regulated militia. Members of wacky religious cults are not part of a well-regulated militia. Permitting unregulated citizens to have guns is destroying the security of this free state." Molly Ivins

come to bed honey
they keep us safe dear
be up in a bit
is he coming up soon
nah cleaning his guns
you look lonely
i am
- they talk
- from downstairs
- quiet
- muffled reply
- sotto voce
hugs his gun, kisses it
- scene fades

One can only laugh at how dumb people are, one man wears bomber shoes and now we all are forced to smell stinky feet, but many men kill and the apologists apologize for madness. Dad always said money talks, death is to be expected.
Tl;dr

come to bed honey
they keep us safe dear
be up in a bit
is he coming up soon
nah cleaning his guns
you look lonely
i am
- they talk
- from downstairs
- quiet
- muffled reply
- sotto voce
hugs his gun, kisses it
- scene fades

In other news ... Biden continues Obama's good work. :113:

March Was Another Record-Setting Month for Gun Sales - Big League Politics

come to bed honey
they keep us safe dear
be up in a bit
is he coming up soon
nah cleaning his guns
you look lonely
i am
- they talk
- from downstairs
- quiet
- muffled reply
- sotto voce
hugs his gun, kisses it
- scene fades

Get in line dude!
depussyfication.jpg

They always struggle with self-esteem
That's what happens when the Education System is focused on Self Esteem above self respect which comes from acquiring/achieving respect by giving respect- and blaming inanimate objects for something- and claiming an inert piece of paper lives- or that some voters are "astro turf" and "stinky tourists"-

Please stop with the insecurity promotion. It serves no useful purpose.

1618666138359.png

Nothing in the Second states you need to belong to a militia to own a firearm.

And when a bad man is threatening you turn into a K*NT and call for good guys with guns to come and save your fairy ass.

"The shooter is almost always male .... an abortion clinic,
There's an abortion clinic, and you say somebody's being killed? Males are getting pregnant are they, now? Nope. Knock them bitches around a little bit more. They're hiding something else in that district, I'm sure of it.

come to bed honey
they keep us safe dear
be up in a bit
is he coming up soon
nah cleaning his guns
you look lonely
i am
- they talk
- from downstairs
- quiet
- muffled reply
- sotto voce
hugs his gun, kisses it
- scene fades

That's the most inane argument.

Speaking as a person who has actually been the victim of a violent crime I can appreciate the need for a person to have a means to defend himself.

I equate it to insurance. I own my home outright and have home owner's insurance to cover many possible ways my home could be destroyed. Do I live in fear that my home might burn down because I own this insurance? No.

It is a contingency based on prudence.

My life, safety and well being are more important to me than my home and my wife's life, safety and well being are more important to me than my own.

Since I realize that there are people in this world that will commit violence and that I have experienced that violence first hand I don't have the luxury of denying the fact that real violence exists.

And since I also know that the police have no legal obligation to come to my aid if I call for help I have to believe it is prudent to have the means to protect myself and my wife.

It is the person who puts his own safety and the safety of his loved ones into the hands of a government agency that has no obligation to protect them that is irrational.

Forum List

Back