Authoritarion right wing extremists block teaching of history that shows UK in a bad lights

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

They are so predictable, stuck in the thirties and with philistines in charge of our education.

How can you best teach history in a multi culural society ?

Obviously by using your white supremacy to gloss over the aspects that make you look bad.
Do they teach butt sex?

They are so predictable, stuck in the thirties and with philistines in charge of our education.

Obviously by using your white supremacy to gloss over the aspects that make you look bad.
What are they trying to teach?

Are they discussing how you got your asses kicked by the bloody Yanks not once, but twice?

Shut the fuck up you limey communist piece of shit.

Tommy, this is nothing new in the UK or anywhere else.

An acquaintance of mine from the UK who comes here to the US a couple times a year to visit his firearms indicates he had never even heard of the War of 1812, and that the American Revolution was totally glossed over, along with most of the rest of the fall of the British Empire in public school.

Many of the less pleasant parts of American history are eliminated or sparsely covered in US classrooms as well.

In regards to multi-culturalism... personally I believe it’s as dangerous a topic as Black Hidtory month is. Anything that separates society into sub-groups is dangerous because it creates divisions in Society.

What are they trying to teach?

Are they discussing how you got your asses kicked by the bloody Yanks not once, but twice?

Shut the fuck up you limey communist piece of shit.
They're trying to push slavery down everyone's throats.

Do they teach butt sex?

No. Brits learn that before they ever make it to school.

Tommy, this is nothing new in the UK or anywhere else.

An acquaintance of mine from the UK who comes here to the US a couple times a year to visit his firearms indicates he had never even heard of the War of 1812, and that the American Revolution was totally glossed over, along with most of the rest of the fall of the British Empire in public school.

Many of the less pleasant parts of American history are eliminated or sparsely covered in US classrooms as well.

In regards to multi-culturalism... personally I believe it’s as dangerous a topic as Black Hidtory month is. Anything that separates society into sub-groups is dangerous because it creates divisions in Society.
My recollection is that the Empire was taught in positive terms and this has left a lot of British folk who see it as a civilising influence on the world. Its also created an aura of superiority which has left us with problems to this day.

The American revolution was never covered but then again neither was the Irish "rebellion" or any other awkward story.

Welsh history was never mentioned. It was a very narrow curriculum. I think that most people learn their history from the movies rather than through education.

I would support the British government in that. If I were the British, I wouldn't mind teaching about colonialism and slave trade. But I would mind the preferences some people want to get because of the events in the past.

Colonialism was a feature of all major and regional powers throughout human history. But somehow only a certain group of people wants to get some things now out of that.

Teaching the truth is very delicate. First, it has to be known. Then, it has to be generally agreed to. Then, those hearing it have to be ready for it.
Teaching that everything a nation has done is glorious doesn't make sense since sooner or later enough people catch on to the errors to discredit everything taught.

Teaching history in a "multi-cultural" society would, one supposes, include teaching the defects of all the cultures.

Teaching history in a "multi-cultural" society would, one supposes, include teaching the defects of all the cultures.

Except that it not what is happening. Plenty of discussion of the defects of whites. The rest is a constant drumbeat of heroes and affirmations.

Is there ANY history that doesn't show the UK in a bad light?

British_Empire.jpg

History taught in school rarely gets into that level of detail.

Its more of a collection of actions and dates. I suppose most western countries fall short when we record their actions to minorities. The UK certainly does and so does the US.

How can you put a positive spin on slavery ? Well, you cant so best ignore it.

If you consider the bogus statue wars from last year it all makes sense.

Educated folk - We need to pull down the statues of slavers and other twats !

Dumb reactionary - You cant do that , its our history !!

Educated folk - OK we will put a plaque on it that explains what they did !

Dumb reactionary - Um !!

All - why has this twat got a statue in our town square ?

The establishment uses the teaching of history to reinforce its control over people.

Do they teach butt sex?

No. Brits learn that before they ever make it to school.
Only Commie welsh do that!!!

Greg

History taught in school rarely gets into that level of detail.

Its more of a collection of actions and dates. I suppose most western countries fall short when we record their actions to minorities. The UK certainly does and so does the US.

How can you put a positive spin on slavery ? Well, you cant so best ignore it.

If you consider the bogus statue wars from last year it all makes sense.

Educated folk - We need to pull down the statues of slavers and other twats !

Dumb reactionary - You cant do that , its our history !!

Educated folk - OK we will put a plaque on it that explains what they did !

Dumb reactionary - Um !!

All - why has this twat got a statue in our town square ?

The establishment uses the teaching of history to reinforce its control over people.
You prefer useful idiots, dikkhead!!!

Greg

New Topics

Forum List

Back