Author of 2018 'Anonymous' Op-Ed Critical Of Trump Revealed

As though we've all been sitting around for two years with bated breath, wondering who the nobody was that wrote some obscure op-ed.

countZERO.jpg

The identity of the Anonymous person revealed himself today.

I applaud him for his article and book.

Yes, and surprise surprise, he was not, and is not, nor has he ever been, a senior white house/adminstration official! Just as with Mattis despicable attempt to slime the president for having laughed at American war dead, this story was a fake from very moment it was conceived by its authors, the NY-Times, and their mole.....:fu:

‘"I witnessed Trump's inability to do his job over the course of two-and-a-half years inside the administration. Everyone saw it, though most were hesitant to speak up for fear of reprisals," Taylor wrote.’ ibid

As have the American people.

That Trump is incapable of doing his job comes as a surprise to no one.

‘"I witnessed Trump's inability to do his job over the course of two-and-a-half years inside the administration. Everyone saw it, though most were hesitant to speak up for fear of reprisals," Taylor wrote.’ ibid

First Peace Deals in the Middle East in over two decades says you are an idiot.

The man has a lot of courage coming out and identifying himself.

Leslie Stahl has been getting threats and now has 24 hour protection because she interviewed trump and it ticked of his followers.

This man will have to get protection from the trump followers.

Their answer to everything is violence.

The man has a lot of courage coming out and identifying himself.

Leslie Stahl has been getting threats and now has 24 hour protection because she interviewed trump and it ticked of his followers.

This man will have to get protection from the trump followers.

Their answer to everything is violence.
If he had courage he wouldn't have written anonymous OP-eds. He's nothing but cowardly weasel cashing in on liberal stupidity.

Forum List

Back