Australians get it now

my friends, mother earth is an actual entity that cant be fucked around with..if we fuck her up, she'll fuck us up!

How are Mann's lawsuits going?????

He lost the one in Canada decisively!

The other one will NEVER be in Dr. Mann's favor since he is now foot dragging just as he did in Canada.

The Mann is slowly going down in flames......

Edit:

Here is the thread you forgot about, in it is the link to the JUDGES decision

LINK

=======

2nd Edit: Found the Judges decision:

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF BRITISH COLUMBIA

PDF Link

Last edited:
Australian senator get his ass handed to him;

Nobody cares about Australia. More people live within100 miles from me than that whole country. Anyway.....they went full on green in Australia a few years ago and it was a political train wreck. Folks got their electric Bill's and their eyeballs flew out of their heads!:2up::113::113:

21982154-7770025-image-a-15_1575842381437.jpg

Electricity prices are set to FALL across Australia - saving consumers up to $278 a year | Daily Mail Online

Australian senator get his ass handed to him;

That vid was more of an ambush for the rabid audience, than ANY thorough discussion of the ACTUAL science.. Evoking the name of EVERY climate scientist when you're preaching unreversible doom is wrong.. It takes NUMBERS and actual facts to get an assessment of whether we're gonna drown or bake or otherwise experience a CATACLYSMIC future event in the future... THAT is NOT settled in the least, because the ESTIMATES of the "future" have been CONSISTENTLY on the decline for almost 3 decades now.. AND 12 FEET of sea level rise is just sheer panic manipulation of the public EVOKING science that dont even read..

Where ARE those MONTHLY NEW ESTIMATES of temperature anonomaly in 2100 ---- HMMMM??? We used to get the bad news EVERY MONTH... And NOW -- it's just "on faith"... Even when we DID GET THEM, they had a FOUR TO ONE range in the projected numbers.. Which is USELESS to declare that 'EVERY SCIENTIST" with ------------------------- whatever you assert... EVERY MODEL can't even give you a number within a TWO to ONE range of values.. And all the hysteria over the HIGH END of these predictions that the MEDIA vomits out was NEVER "what all climate scientists" agree upon...

There... Did I explain the "uncertainty" in the science better than that Aussie politician did??? I KNOW I did a better job than Bill "the KILL ALL them brown people": Nye guy....

Forum List

Back