Australian Sky News: FBI raid on Trump has sent faith in American democracy to ‘rock bottom’,“broken, third-world” country

Intelligent people use several news sources to try and determine consensus on the news stories.
Intelligent people do not let a single politician dictate their thoughts on any issue. Intelligent people go to many different politicians to hear different opinions.
Trump cult members go to one source for their truth Donald Trump.
When Trump first took office I listened to CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. After two years I decided CNN and MSNBC were just propaganda outlets for the Democratic Party and listened more to Fox News that said the daily bombshells on the other networks would prove to be false. Fox News was right more often than the other two networks.

Today it is hard to find any news outlet that is reliable. There should be a market for one. Perhaps CNN will fire a lot of its talking heads and start to practice real journalism for a change. It doubt it but who knows.

I take anything any politician says with a grain of salt as all politicians lie all the time. That of course includes Trump.

I knew the judge would not allow Trump and his lawyers to discover the witnesses and the investigation techniques aligned against him. It took all of four hours today for the judge to make his decision.

The Guardian reports, "A federal judge ordered on Thursday that the affidavit justifying the search warrant used to seize sensitive government documents from Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida earlier this month should be partly unsealed according to redactions proposed by the justice department.

The order from Judge Bruce Reinhart, who approved the FBI search warrant and is overseeing the case, instructed the justice department to release a redacted version of the affidavit that he had reviewed before noon on Friday.

"In a two-page ruling, the judge said the justice department’s proposed redactions were specifically restricted to keep secret grand jury material, the identities of uncharged individuals and sources and methods used in the criminal investigation – and the remainder could become public."

“The government has met its burden of showing that its proposed redactions are narrowly tailored to serve the government’s legitimate interest in the integrity of the ongoing investigation and are the least onerous alternative to sealing the entire Affidavit,” Reinhart wrote.

There is a great deal of talk on the media concerning the public's interest in this affidavit that reveals the nature of the documents Trump stole from our house, namely the White House. The documents Trump stole belong to the American people.

The public's interest is served by not revealing the critical factors contained in the affidavit.
Trump minions cannot handle the truth.

When Trump first took office I listened to CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. After two years I decided CNN and MSNBC were just propaganda outlets for the Democratic Party and listened more to Fox News that said the daily bombshells on the other networks would prove to be false. Fox News was right more often than the other two networks.

Today it is hard to find any news outlet that is reliable. There should be a market for one. Perhaps CNN will fire a lot of its talking heads and start to practice real journalism for a change. It doubt it but who knows.

I take anything any politician says with a grain of salt as all politicians lie all the time. That of course includes Trump.
ABC, NBC, CBS, Politico, The Hill, BBC, the Guardian, your local paper, Newsweek, Time. I feel there are many decent sources.

No, that's what people say who believe that self serving wealthy bandits like Trump aren't above the law.
i get you thinknsuccessful people that don’t fall in line with your cult are enemies and should be locked up

Forum List

Back