Australian drug addicts the biggest dummies in the world paying 600.00 a gram for meth

I see alot of Australians in American gated communities and I dont like it. I dont like gated corporate communities to begin with, and there are other things I dont like Australia for. I'm sure there are run of the mill Australians I'd get along with just fine, but two curves just meet.each other in the gated community aspect. It's like they came here to be exclusive instead of simply live among the rest of us, like the rest of us. I hate it when immigrants dont make an effort to blend in, they start ghettos or....gated communities. Opposite extremes, but similar in some bad ways.

I reckon the Aussies are just trying to stay safe from trigger happy, half wit police.

[URL BE
I see alot of Australians in American gated communities and I dont like it. I dont like gated corporate communities to begin with, and there are other things I dont like Australia for. I'm sure there are run of the mill Australians I'd get along with just fine, but two curves just meet.each other in the gated community aspect. It's like they came here to be exclusive instead of simply live among the rest of us, like the rest of us. I hate it when immigrants dont make an effort to blend in, they start ghettos or....gated communities. Opposite extremes, but similar in some bad ways.

I reckon the Aussies are just trying to stay safe from trigger happy, half wit police.

LoL! These people love police and expect BETTER service from them than ordinary folks get because of their affluence. In fact, like many affluent people from far away, once they get here they join town halls and change everything to their liking and agenda, sometimes drastically and quickly. It doesn't matter if indigenous people have already a well established local lifestyle, culture and sociopolitical balance.

LoL! These people love police and expect BETTER service from them than ordinary folks get because of their affluence. In fact, like many affluent people from far away, once they get here they join town halls and change everything to their liking and agenda, sometimes drastically and quickly. It doesn't matter if indigenous people have already a well established local lifestyle, culture and sociopolitical balance.

Or maybe US police are trigger happy morons?

only a moron would pay that much for such a cheap drug I guess they are hard up in Australia or just have a big supply of morons , maybe both.

You'll see the same kind of price gouging in prisons in America as well for contraband.

It should really be outlawed, IMHO.
I paid $10 bucks in commissary for a gram of cocaine in cook county jail.

That is good value.

only a moron would pay that much for such a cheap drug I guess they are hard up in Australia or just have a big supply of morons , maybe both.

You'll see the same kind of price gouging in prisons in America as well for contraband.

That is good value.
Twinkies and cookies..

It was one crazy time in my life, but life experiences.

[URL BE

Or maybe US police are trigger happy morons?
HOA..don't forget your dues to the pain-in-the-ass HOA!! Sure, your yards will be immaculate, flags flown the proper height, but one WEED or PLANT or PAINT THE WRONG COLOR and BAM, hit with FINES! Good old HOA!

That is good value.
Twinkies and cookies..

I spent time in an Arkansas county jail, not a prison, but a country jail drinking prune wine.

Good times.

That is good value.
Twinkies and cookies..

I spent time in an Arkansas county jail, not a prison, but a country jail drinking prune wine.

Good times.

That is good value.
Twinkies and cookies..

Good times.
We are all tough on here that's why we express ourselves..

That is good value.
Twinkies and cookies..

Good times.

That is good value.
Twinkies and cookies..

Good times.
We are all tough on here that's why we express ourselves..

Indeed.

Honesty before this hard and miracle mortal coil I reckon is the real reason we are here.

We are apes, just down from the trees, pretending to be angels, but every now and then we can see the star light on a clear night and know we are not so bad after all.

Bob gets all his meth for free by paying his dealer with his body.
Then it's not free...he's paying "out the ass"...oh, that's just terrible! Sorry Bob, couldn't help myself...
thats all right you pay for it when measuring men down under
Touche! Touche! :auiqs.jpg:
well Australians call it touch me touch me , its the motto for down unders professional penis measuring union where they are paid by the inch and are starving to death.

Bob admit it, your idea of a meth lab is putting some baking soda in a Red Bull and then spending 24 hours beating up your blow up dolls.

True but Australians are paying that for street prices .they are morons

[URL BE

only thing A australian can change is his adress

Forum List

Back