Australian army hauls 38 citizens to quarantine facility over some positive COVID tests

The right: Oh no, you're imposing measure on me because people are dying: HITLER, YOU'RE FUCKING HITLER. HOW DARE YOU?

Then the right again: I don't like gay people, let's POUND THEM. No health risks, no problems, but POUND THE FUCK OUT OF THEM.

Incredible.

Piss off punk, get back under your bed and stay away from the big, bad Chinese Flu. It's astonishing how easy it is to lead Progs around by their noses.

Piss off punk, get back under your bed and stay away from the big, bad Chinese Flu. It's astonishing how easy it is to lead Progs around by their noses.
Hey, these two travellers to Sydney who have just tested positive to the new most contagious mutating Omicron Covid variant[that might not be covered by the existing vaccinations]...what about, instead of putting them into quarantine we just let them wander thru society spreading the Omicron joy around and infecting *everyone* they meet..."freedom"?

Hey, these two travellers to Sydney who have just tested positive to the new most contagious mutating Omicron Covid variant[that might not be covered by the existing vaccinations]...what about, instead of putting them into quarantine we just let them wander thru society spreading the Omicron joy around and infecting *everyone* they meet..."freedom"?
More Fear Mongering and labeling.

340avm.jpg

More Fear Mongering and labeling.

340avm.jpg
F personal freedom, ifya got Covid Omicron ya goin into quarantime,.
Omicron now in Northern Territory, man put into quarantine T Howard Springs.
It fair and reasonable....for the greater good.

Not everyone is happy to die or be injured for life by Covid while living in 'risky freedom'.
'Risky freedom' is way overrated.

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery"
Thomas Jefferson

"I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"
Euripides

"Go ahead and hide under your bed if necessary, but leave the rest of us to make our own decisions"
Me

Thomas Jefferson

Euripides

"Go ahead and hide under your bed if necessary, but leave the rest of us to make our own decisions"
Me
Jefferson?
Slave owning Jefferson?
Thomas Jefferson, the third president of the United States, owned more than 600 African-Americans during some periods of his adult life.

"I would rather live in govt Covid lockdowns [stay at home orders] for a few months that die in dangerous freedom."
Me.

Latest news, today;

"About 10 people have absconded from the Howard Springs quarantine facility."

Obviously no 'absolute security' there.

Jefferson?
Slave owning Jefferson?
Thomas Jefferson, the third president of the United States, owned more than 600 African-Americans during some periods of his adult life.

"I would rather live in govt Covid lockdowns [stay at home orders] for a few months that die in dangerous freedom."
Me.
Good. Stay the fuck home. Nobody expects much more of you.

Thomas Jefferson

Euripides

Me
That's what people are doing...their choice to live, die, and/or be injured for life.
However, they should not be allowed to put others at risk.

There was only one other difficult moment, when the family went to a local health club. John refused to wear a mask. The twins had a fight in reception.
“I said: ‘John, put your face mask on,’” Jenny remembers. “‘He said: ‘You aren’t my mother – don’t tell me what to do.’”

Last edited:
That's what people are doing...their choice to live, die, and/or be injured for life.

There was only one other difficult moment, when the family went to a local health club. John refused to wear a mask. The twins had a fight in reception.
“I said: ‘John, put your face mask on,’” Jenny remembers. “‘He said: ‘You aren’t my mother – don’t tell me what to do.’”
Don't you have an appointment you need to rush off to, for your daily booster? Don't forget to stop and pick up a fresh box of Depends on your way home. As terrified as you are, you probably soil at least a dozen pair a day.

Don't you have an appointment you need to rush off to, for your daily booster? Don't forget to stop and pick up a fresh box of Depends on your way home. As terrified as you are, you probably soil at least a dozen pair a day.
LOL
My friend wears those. He's 70+ and overweight, has chronic pain and his body is slowly failing. His mind is fragile, but slowly improving in retirement. Bad marriage, he was way too nice, too obliging to his wife and everyone.
He was once a co-worker of mine. Wife said he didn't earn enough money, so she packed up the kids and left, turned the kids against him, divorced. He then had to work two jobs to survive and keep the house. He's hoarded things. I speak with him by phone and text every day, my contribution to the "Are you OK?" campaign.
Can't just desert one's friends if they fall on hard times. He has savings, convincing him to spend some is not an easy task.
He would like to live longer too, to enjoy seeing his young grandchildren grow older. He's fully vaccinated, social distances, and wears a mask everywhere. So far so good.
I suggested to him to buy the special underwear.
They enable him to go out in public, shopping for groceries, medical.
They're great.
I might get some one day if I need to.

Terrified?
More like concerned.
Slowly dying on a respirator in ICU, gasping for breath for weeks/months is not my preferred way to go.

Jefferson?
Slave owning Jefferson?

Me.
Well Cowards are that way. Hide.

More virtue signaling and Body Bag signaling.

Forum List

Back