Australia to UN: Stop Bashing Israel

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Smart woman!!! She realized how ridiculous all those resolutions against Israel were when all the countries who really deserved resolutions got a pass.

Monday, December 02, 2013 | Israel Today Staff

Australia recently surprised everyone by abstaining on two UN General Assembly resolutions targeting Israel, signaling that the folks “down under” are growing fed up with the world body’s biased approach to the Israeli-Arab conflict.

Like most other nations, Australia typically votes in favor of the dozens of UN resolutions targeting Israel every year. By the end of the General Assembly’s current session, it will have passed 22 resolutions against Israel, and only four against the rest of the world combined.

Continue reading at:

Australia to UN: Stop Bashing Israel - Israel Today | Israel News

Smart woman!!! She realized how ridiculous all those resolutions against Israel were when all the countries who really deserved resolutions got a pass.

Monday, December 02, 2013 | Israel Today Staff

Australia recently surprised everyone by abstaining on two UN General Assembly resolutions targeting Israel, signaling that the folks “down under” are growing fed up with the world body’s biased approach to the Israeli-Arab conflict.

Like most other nations, Australia typically votes in favor of the dozens of UN resolutions targeting Israel every year. By the end of the General Assembly’s current session, it will have passed 22 resolutions against Israel, and only four against the rest of the world combined.

Continue reading at:

Australia to UN: Stop Bashing Israel - Israel Today | Israel News
Israel deserves every resolution they got.

BTW, I love this part of your link...

The newspaper noted that the two resolutions on which Australia refused to vote condemned Israeli “settlement activity,” while making no mention whatsoever of continued Palestinian terrorism and incitement.
That's pretty fucked of Australia not to condemn the settlement activity. Because changing the demographics of an area under occupation, is a violation of international law. So what Australia is really saying, they support "lawlessness".

There's over 131 UN General Assembly resolutions on Israel, here's just a few...

1988:
April 20: Resolution 43/233: Expressing shock over killing of Palestinian civilians in Nahalin.
November 3: Resolution 43/21: The uprising (Intifada) of the Palestinian people.
December 5: Resolution 43/50-E: Demanding that Israel terminate all form of collaboration with South Africa.
December 6: Resolution 43/54: Reaffirmation of resolution 38/180 condemning Israel and calling all nations to cut ties with it.
December 6: Resolutions 43/57: UNRWA report.
December 6: Resolutions 43/58: Report of the Special Committee to Investigate Israeli Practices Affecting the Human Rights of the Population of the Occupied Territories.
December 7: Resolution 43/65: Calling for an establishment of a nuclear-weapon-free zone in the Middle East.
December 7: Resolution 43/80: Israeli nuclear armament.
December 15: Resolution 43/175: CEIRPP report.
December 15: UN General Assembly Resolution 43/176: International Peace Conference; principles for peace
December 15: UN General Assembly Resolution 43/177: Acknowledges the proclamation of the State of Palestine on 15 November 1988.
December 20: Resolution 43/178: Assistance to the Palestinian people.
December 21: Resolution 43/228: Financing of UNDOF.
You think resolutions condemning Israel's shooting innocent Palestinian civilians and their dismal record against human rights, shows bias against Israel?

BTW, I love this part of your link...
The newspaper noted that the two resolutions on which Australia refused to vote condemned Israeli “settlement activity,” while making no mention whatsoever of continued Palestinian terrorism and incitement.
That's pretty fucked of Australia not to condemn the settlement activity. Because changing the demographics of an area under occupation, is a violation of international law. So what Australia is really saying, they support "lawlessness".
And what might that "international law" be?

QUOTE=Sally

There's over 131 UN General Assembly resolutions on Israel, here's just a few...

1988:
April 20: Resolution 43/233: Expressing shock over killing of Palestinian civilians in Nahalin.
November 3: Resolution 43/21: The uprising (Intifada) of the Palestinian people.
December 5: Resolution 43/50-E: Demanding that Israel terminate all form of collaboration with South Africa.
December 6: Resolution 43/54: Reaffirmation of resolution 38/180 condemning Israel and calling all nations to cut ties with it.
December 6: Resolutions 43/57: UNRWA report.
December 6: Resolutions 43/58: Report of the Special Committee to Investigate Israeli Practices Affecting the Human Rights of the Population of the Occupied Territories.
December 7: Resolution 43/65: Calling for an establishment of a nuclear-weapon-free zone in the Middle East.
December 7: Resolution 43/80: Israeli nuclear armament.
December 15: Resolution 43/175: CEIRPP report.
December 15: UN General Assembly Resolution 43/176: International Peace Conference; principles for peace
December 15: UN General Assembly Resolution 43/177: Acknowledges the proclamation of the State of Palestine on 15 November 1988.
December 20: Resolution 43/178: Assistance to the Palestinian people.
December 21: Resolution 43/228: Financing of UNDOF.
You think resolutions condemning Israel's shooting innocent Palestinian civilians and their dismal record against human rights, shows bias against Israel?

I'd say Sally and Australia already expressed the POV that in a world full of injustice the UN Gen Ass only sees Israel:

"The United Nations hasn't really improved much in the years since I was there, and it hasn't really improved much at all with respect to Israel," said Kirkpatrick. She said that when she first began attending Security Council and General Assembly sessions
as America's ambassador, "I was very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place." The anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment she was exposed to at the world body was "mysterious," and "very, very strange," she said.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...3YCoBg&usg=AFQjCNG0PS94DqWMUCYOksFWuPWiMW-JqQ

QUOTE=Sally

I'd say Sally and Australia already expressed the POV that in a world full of injustice the UN Gen Ass only sees Israel:

"The United Nations hasn't really improved much in the years since I was there, and it hasn't really improved much at all with respect to Israel," said Kirkpatrick. She said that when she first began attending Security Council and General Assembly sessions
as America's ambassador, "I was very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place." The anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment she was exposed to at the world body was "mysterious," and "very, very strange," she said.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...3YCoBg&usg=AFQjCNG0PS94DqWMUCYOksFWuPWiMW-JqQ
It's really unbelievable, just how full of shit you are. I posted all the UN General Assembly resolutions in 1980 on Israel. There was 14 of them. Do you know how many resolutions the General Assembly issued that year? 226. Now how the fuck can there be bias against Israel, when they were only 6% of the total number of resolutions that were issued?

Despite your bullshit lies, anyone can go to that link and see for themselves, no one is getting a pass, you fuckin' moron!

You think Israel communicating with an apartheid South Africa, is a ridiculous resolution?

The truth is, you don't want anyone criticizing Israel for any reason, because you're an irresponsible skumbag of a human being.

Last edited:
QUOTE=Sally

It's really unbelievable, just how full of shit you are. I posted all the UN General Assembly resolutions in 1980 on Israel. There was 14 of them. Do you know how many resolutions the General Assembly issued that year? 226. Now how the fuck can there be bias against Israel, when they were only 6% of the total number of resolutions that were issued?

Despite your bullshit lies, anyone can go to that link and see for themselves, no one is getting a pass, you fuckin' moron!

You think Israel communicating with an apartheid South Africa, is a ridiculous resolution?

The truth is, you don't want anyone criticizing Israel for any reason, because you're an irresponsible skumbag of a human being.

Do you know in which cities these shootings are taking place?
I'd like to ask some of my friends living in Israel to check it out because if these allegations are true, I would protest.

Do you know in which cities these shootings are taking place?
I'd like to ask some of my friends living in Israel to check it out because if these allegations are true, I would protest.
WTF are you talking about?

What you posted.
You continuously post about mass shootings of Arabs in Israel,
Unless, of course, you simply copy and paste, and don't read everything you're posting.

QUOTE=Sally

What a mouth you have on you. It appears that you can't get through many posts without using vulgarities. The Secretary General of the UN admitted that the members were anti-Semitic not too long ago. Tell us, how many resolutions have you seen against China which is occupying Tibet and forcing the Tibetan women to have abortions so that the Tibetan culture will die out. Have you seen any resolutions against Turkey which is occupying part of Cyprus? Have you seen any resolutions against Bahrain for the way they are acting against the Shia? How about Iran for imprisoning Bahai and Christian protestors, as well as imprisoning Christian pastors? Have you seen the UN condemning Pakistan for throwing Christians into prisons for allegedly committing blasphemy. It appears that you love Israel being criticized, but have no problem with others not being criticized. Israel is not perfect and people have no problem with legitimate criticism, but when Israel is the main target and countries which are much, much worse are given a pass, it tells an awful lot about that poster.

QUOTE=Sally

And you're an immature person who continues to use childish name calling..
Your argument about the resolutions is really weak, and useless. You know just as well that they mean nothing, so why do you bring them up ??

QUOTE=Sally

Ya know, I could point out that as recently as the 61th Session of the General Assembly (2006-2007), the time spent by ambassadors enacting 22 anti-Israel resolutions was time not spent on passing a single resolution on Sudan's genocide in Darfur.
Or that whole UN agencies are created with the express purpose of condemning Israel while ignoring far greater injustices by the very gov'ts who so harshly judge Israel.
But I'd rather point out that being called a bullshit liar by a Nazi scumbag like you is, in most of the civilized world, considered a compliment. Thank you.

Last edited:
QUOTE=Sally

Whereas you're a shining knight in armor who defends Palestinian and Islamic terrorism, violence, and intolerance.

New Topics

Forum List

Back