Australia to increase military spending in response to threats from China. But what if joe biden is President?

The only person who has asked China for help is Trump when he went on bended knee to Xi and begged Xi to help him win re-election.

Dick Morris: How Biden's Son Got $1.5 Billion from China
On his financial safari in Beijing, he managed to bag a $1.5 billion investment in his own hedge fund, Rosemont Seneca Partners.

The key moment in his hunting expedition came ten days after he accompanied his father to China when the government-owned Bank of China agreed to invest $1 billion — later upped to $1.5 billion — in Rosemont Seneca Partners.
Yep President Trump sure did cave into the Chinese when their trade surplus when to shit. Now they are starving their people again, because they wont buy our soybeans and pork. When the Chinese get real hungry they will go to Peking, and not for duck...
When you have to rely on Dick Morris, you lose.
I dont rely on Dick or Jane, or Hitlery or Obammy. And you are the Loser..

raw.gif

The only person who has asked China for help is Trump when he went on bended knee to Xi and begged Xi to help him win re-election.

Dick Morris: How Biden's Son Got $1.5 Billion from China
On his financial safari in Beijing, he managed to bag a $1.5 billion investment in his own hedge fund, Rosemont Seneca Partners.

The key moment in his hunting expedition came ten days after he accompanied his father to China when the government-owned Bank of China agreed to invest $1 billion — later upped to $1.5 billion — in Rosemont Seneca Partners.
Yep President Trump sure did cave into the Chinese when their trade surplus when to shit. Now they are starving their people again, because they wont buy our soybeans and pork. When the Chinese get real hungry they will go to Peking, and not for duck...
When you have to rely on Dick Morris, you lose.
I dont rely on Dick or Jane, or Hitlery or Obammy. And you are the Loser..

View attachment 357722
Wow what a clever retort.

The only person who has asked China for help is Trump when he went on bended knee to Xi and begged him to interfere in our elections.

Wow......drinking this early is a problem and you should find an AA meeting........like now.

joe biden used Air Force 2 to take his son, Hunter, to China where he made a 1.5 billion dollar deal with the Chinese government........the biden family is completely owned by the Chinese government, and the democrat party is under their control as well.......

Australia.......you will be licking Chinese Boots if biden gets into office.
Now that is a lie.

the biden family is working with Chinese government owned businesses.....using his office of Vice President and Air Force two to make the deals....and you think he isn't under their thumb?

You really are stupid...

That link is democrat party ass covering of a huge scandal.......the sitting Vice President putting himself under the influence of the Chinese Government....

The claim involves a cross-border private equity fund involving some state-owned financial companies in China. Biden served on the management company’s board while his father was vice president,
-------

Hunter Biden was involved with the cross-border equity consortium in question,
but the $1.5 billion was what the fund hoped to raise in 2014 for investments. It is not the value of the management company in which Hunter Biden now holds a minority share. It’s unclear if that $1.5 billion goal was reached in its first year, as the investment fund had forecast, but the company website says it now manages assets worth the equivalent of over $2.1 billion in U.S. dollars.

President Donald Trump has repeatedly accused Hunter Biden, without evidence, of making millions of dollars in a “payoff” from China, after accompanying his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, on a 2013 diplomatic trip to Beijing.

The claim involves a cross-border private equity fund involving some state-owned financial companies in China. Biden served on the management company’s board while his father was vice president, but his attorney says that was an unpaid position, that he did not create the company and has not yet received any money, let alone millions. The attorney says Hunter Biden only acquired a minority stake in the investment management company after his father left office.

We have found no evidence to contradict that, and Trump hasn’t provided any. We also found no evidence that Joe Biden used his position as vice president to enrich his son.

Wow.........:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Look....I have a great deal on some land in Florida I would like to talk to you about......let's talk. Also, I have this great bridge that I can get for you for a steal............ first, I need you to help me move some funds I have sitting in Nigeria...if you could just let me park them in your bank account I will give you a fee for helping me out.....

Text me......
You have nothing but bankrupt conspiracy theories concerning Biden and China. Sad that you re so blinded you can’t see that.

I will send you the paperwork on the land in Florida and that bridge.... I will just need your social security number, your date of birth and bank and checking acount numbers and passwords.......if you could test that to me that would be great.....
You have no evidence. we do know however that Trump did asked Xi fo held in his re-election which you apparently support.

hunter biden used his dad to make deals with countries all around the world.....his drug use and life style gave them all the leverage they need over the biden family....you moron...........if biden gets in, all military sales and support for our allies in around the world will end..........and Australia will be licking the boots of China....
Your post is pathetic as it is full of debunked conspiracy theories, fear mongering and outright falsehoods.

Of course it is funny how you ignore the Kushner family marketing of access to the Trump WH in order to profit from EB-5 visas to Chinese nationals and the granting of rare Chinese patents to Ivanka’s company.

’Not to mention that Trump asked Xi to help him get re-elected.
you are a pitiful piece of excrement, better not be caught out late at night by BLM. You might have a brick thrown at your peabrain.
When an opponent in a debate gets unhinged and makes personal attacks, they just admitted they just lost. You lose...again.
Only ones unhinged are those who are rioting and burning down cities. But their time grows short...

tenor.gif

Fauci would understand this news and support Australia, because China has just won sole rights to study COVID-19 origins after Fauci and crew were defunded. It's simple: the route to an effective vaccine is accelerated once one knows its origins in nature, COVID now aligns with continuing ebola esoterica and its embarassments. Fauci also understands the U.S. weapons sold to Australia. Duh, is an actual Chinese word, unknown to many Chinese, especially the young, overconfident ones.

Forum List

Back