Australia Panics..

but ...but I thought they were doing much better than Stupid Trump and all it took was less than 1 dozen deaths to head on down the Police state path

Why are you posting from RT as if it's true?

The tyrannical madness taking place in Australia right now has been reported by numerous different sources. You really need to get out of your little bubble once in a while. And turn off the idiot box while you're at it.
Let's see one of them. Gotta be something that doesn't get all it's information from the RT story, though.

Why do you tyranny cheerleaders always demand others do their homework for them?

"The state of disaster declaration will empower the police minister, Lisa Neville, to appoint police as authorised officers. This means when doing spot checks on people’s homes, if the residents did not give permission for them to enter, police will be authorised to enter without a warrant."

"A state of emergency allows some normal legal requirements to be done away with. So premises can be entered without a warrant should it be deemed necessary for health purposes."

Real sources is all I ask.

Thank you.

Did you think I made up those sources? I just gave you two sources, open your damn eyes and read the articles.

I also posted numerous videos, including videos showing the tyrannical insanity straight FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH. You probably didn't even watch the videos. So, so, soooo very pathetic.
Do you honestly think I was thanking you for not giving me real sources?

you are too ready to be offended. Chill.

but ...but I thought they were doing much better than Stupid Trump and all it took was less than 1 dozen deaths to head on down the Police state path

The tyrannical madness taking place in Australia right now has been reported by numerous different sources. You really need to get out of your little bubble once in a while. And turn off the idiot box while you're at it.
Let's see one of them. Gotta be something that doesn't get all it's information from the RT story, though.

Why do you tyranny cheerleaders always demand others do their homework for them?

"The state of disaster declaration will empower the police minister, Lisa Neville, to appoint police as authorised officers. This means when doing spot checks on people’s homes, if the residents did not give permission for them to enter, police will be authorised to enter without a warrant."

"A state of emergency allows some normal legal requirements to be done away with. So premises can be entered without a warrant should it be deemed necessary for health purposes."

Thank you.

Did you think I made up those sources? I just gave you two sources, open your damn eyes and read the articles.

I also posted numerous videos, including videos showing the tyrannical insanity straight FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH. You probably didn't even watch the videos. So, so, soooo very pathetic.

another know nothing shows off

Thank you.

Well, maybe it was the way you worded your reply, but it looked like you were saying "I want real sources" in response to the articles I posted. And I remember you did that on a different topic, on another thread, before, so...

But anyway, if that's not what you meant, then never mind.

Thank you.

Yeah, yeah, I see you there.

Thank you.

Care to comment on the topic dumbass

Sadly it's only Melbourne that has a leftwing Premier. Total scum like all Leftwings are, poor Melbourne.

Sydney, on the other hand... is OK very conservative :up:

Thank you.

Care to comment on the topic dumbass
Not really, no. As tRump says, it is what it is.

7b99ed53cdb96811e9cde25971d1ef54.jpg

Forum List

Back