Australia Orders Deportation Of katie hopkins For Flouting Quarantine Rules

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Why do right wingers believe that the laws and rules apply to them?

Especially when they are in another nation. This woman was in Australia. All she had to do was follow the laws and rules but no. She had to break those rules.

Now she has lost her job at the TV show she's on and has been deported from Australia.

Especially when they are in another nation. This woman was in Australia. All she had to do was follow the laws and rules but no. She had to break those rules.

Now she has lost her job at the TV show she's on and has been deported from Australia.

What I like to see is when privileged druggies from America, try to smuggle drugs out of Southeast Asia, get caught and rot in their hideous prisons. No sympathy for them at all.

So. . . does this mean that you support deporting every illegal alien in the US that won't register and get a vaccine now?

Time to clear out Venice Beach! :rock:

Round them up at Home Depot and give 'em shot or deport 'em?

14_more_0.jpg

. . . seems to me, you have a bit of a moral hypocrisy going on here Dana? :dunno:

What she did was no worse than what democrats like Newsome, pelosi and cuomo have done

I didn't even know that the dumb show Big Brothers is still airing. I have just viewed one of their shows years ago. And I thought that it was so silly to watch people sitting around each other all day.
But she should have worn her mask like they ordered her to do. It is because Australia has the Gestapo police which they goes around beating up on helpless women.

505.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back