Australia Moves to Fine Citizens $5,000 for Refusing Vaccine

No. Just pointing out the unpalatable truth which you obviously don't know.
You voted for the fascist trump who smashed the capitol. Do you know what fascist means?

Evidently you don't.

Trump didn't smash anything. And one day of a protest that got out of hand is nothing compared to the leftist violence that raged through some cities for months.

Evidently you don't.

Trump didn't smash anything. And one day of a protest that got out of hand is nothing compared to the leftist violence that raged through some cities for months.

Oh please forgive me. It was the only instance in history where a president presided and supported an over throw of democracy in true fascist style.
Admit it. The fascist tag you give Biden is totally unfounded but a silly poke at democrats. Grow up son. You're not in the race.

Oh please forgive me. It was the only instance in history where a president presided and supported an over throw of democracy in true fascist style.
Admit it. The fascist tag you give Biden is totally unfounded but a silly poke at democrats. Grow up son. You're not in the race.

He told them to peacefully protest. The only person murdered was a protester.

Please tell me the mechanism where Trump and the protesters could have prevented the turnover of the presidency. Remember this isn't about the GOVERNMENT, we aren't a parliamentary system where the entire government changes hands when a given party takes over.

He told them to peacefully protest. The only person murdered was a protester.

Please tell me the mechanism where Trump and the protesters could have prevented the turnover of the presidency. Remember this isn't about the GOVERNMENT, we aren't a parliamentary system where the entire government changes hands when a given party takes over.

There's no point you hiding the insurrection. That's foolish. Trump orchestrated and supported the whole thing with the object of stopping pence confirming Biden the winner. Thatsca fact.
Stop dressing it as a peaceful protest because it was a blatant attempt to take illegal control. The whole world witnessed the most embarrassing episode in America's history yet dumbarse trump supporters like you still believe otherwise.
At least you could have the decency to admit it and it was a mistake.
Home of the brave my arse. There's nothing about the land of the free when a dictator attempted a coup.

There's no point you hiding the insurrection. That's foolish. Trump orchestrated and supported the whole thing with the object of stopping pence confirming Biden the winner. Thatsca fact.
Stop dressing it as a peaceful protest because it was a blatant attempt to take illegal control. The whole world witnessed the most embarrassing episode in America's history yet dumbarse trump supporters like you still believe otherwise.
At least you could have the decency to admit it and it was a mistake.
Home of the brave my arse. There's nothing about the land of the free when a dictator attempted a coup.

Talk about tinfoil hat bullshit. No evidence of any Trump involvement except to talk to the protesters before they walked over to the Capitol.

There was no mechanism for them to take control, or prevent the change of the Presidency.

Talk about tinfoil hat bullshit. No evidence of any Trump involvement except to talk to the protesters before they walked over to the Capitol.

There was no mechanism for them to take control, or prevent the change of the Presidency.
Sorry comrade. You're too silly to go on with this.

No. Just pointing out the unpalatable truth which you obviously don't know.
You voted for the fascist trump who smashed the capitol. Do you know what fascist means?
Pretty picture:

1634329298398.jpeg

Sorry comrade. You're too silly to go on with this.

What you meant to say is "I got nothing because I am used to arguing on Facebook and not being challenged, so I am going to run away"

This isn't a place you can just plop Occupy Democrats bullshit and not get called out on it.

What you meant to say is "I got nothing because I am used to arguing on Facebook and not being challenged, so I am going to run away"

This isn't a place you can just plop Occupy Democrats bullshit and not get called out on it.

I've never ran from a Republican.
It's purely that you will not accept the facts as history has recorded. Trump did not win the election and that's a fact but you still think he did.
It was an attempted coup to stop the Democratic process and it was supported by trump.

I'll challenge you in any aspect of the incident you like. See how good you are now. Belch some more lies of hate and bullshit.

I've never ran from a Republican.
It's purely that you will not accept the facts as history has recorded. Trump did not win the election and that's a fact but you still think he did.
It was an attempted coup to stop the Democratic process and it was supported by trump.

I'll challenge you in any aspect of the incident you like. See how good you are now. Belch some more lies of hate and bullshit.

Where have I ever said Trump won the election?

It was a protest that got out of hand.

Fine. The Babbitt murder was a bad shoot. Try to counter that. And do it in your own words, not referencing some cover up report that's worth less than your IQ.

Where have I ever said Trump won the election?

Don't be so ignorant to suggest you don't support trump.

It was a protest that got out of hand.

The reason for the protest was quite clear before they gathered. The motive was well known so don't talk bullshit about what their intentions were.

Fine. The Babbitt murder was a bad shoot. Try to counter that. And do it in your own words, not referencing some cover up report that's worth less than your IQ.

She was told to stop coming forward etc and given every chance. She didn't obey so she got what she deserved. He should have shot the lot of the idiots.
There was no cover-up by anyone. The footage of her being shot was seen by all. You and your conspiracy theories won't cut it with me.

There's a war going on...the war on Covid-Delta. People are dying every day. Others are suffering lifelong injuries from Covid.
People don't have to get vaccinated...but if they don't they can't work in or attend certain places...gotta show proof of vaccination.
AFL football code..."no jab no play". All players must be double vaccinated or they can't play.
Masks are mandated indoors [and outdoors in some states.]
There's been "A call to arms", people basically being begged by the state and federal govts to put forward their arms for vaccination...for the greater good.
It's all fair enough by me.

Australia can drop dead
They’re no different than Marxist Europe
LOL
In NSW [New South Wales] state, of which Sydney is the capital, Covid-19 Delta was rife, new cases increasing every day, so the state govt put the "greater Sydney area" in lockdown;

Lockdown = 'Stay at home' orders...imposed by dear sweet Gladys the Premier, in consultation with her Health Minister, and health experts/learned professors.

"Health Orders" they're called.

People could only leave home for the following:
Essentials;
. Work...people going to work, many working from home and home schooling, schools closed.
. Food shopping, at supermarkets or take out cafes/diners etc.
. Medical
. Office supplies
. Help elderly disabled family members with essentials.
. EXERCISE! "Sun's up, surf's up, let's go surfing now". Social distancing and mask rules applying.
Millions of people out and about walking, running, swimming, surfing, shopping...mall carparks full every day.
Execrcise only allowed within 5km of home....shopping within 5km of home if possible [no going past 5 supermarkets to get to your favourite one 10km away]...$1000 fine for rule breakers.

The virus was mostly being spread by people not staying home..and still visiting friends and family, disobeying the health orders.

Last edited:
bambu.

The virus is not very deadly
You’re living in a police state of mass hysteria
People are dying every day from it...shown on tv in the ICUs on ventilators gasping for breath.
Nobody wants to get it, and suffer the permanent organ damage it can cause to lungs, kidneys, heart, liver etc.
One 40 yr old broadway star in America had a leg amputated.

Forum List

Back