Australia Gone Mad

Australia and NZ are two spots the elites will go to if things get out of hand here in the States. lower population with a higher percentage of people much more conditioned at this point then we have here here.

Per a friend in Australia the Victoria Post apparently announce no more jab or no job mandates.

She also has a troll provax she knows who is pushing this website https://www.sorryantivaxxer. com/ They list Steve Quayle a 70 year evangelist. Steve is over whatever he had this summer and he is recovering. Steve believes he was targeted and who knows he may have been. Rod and I have not forgotten the plane spraying over the pit back in 2000 and all the dead birds around there the next day and then the same week reports of West Nile killing a half a dozen horses nearby including one of the neighbors horses.

Saturday protests.

Australia and NZ are two spots the elites will go to if things get out of hand here in the States. lower population with a higher percentage of people much more conditioned at this point then we have here here.
You might be right, but I believe it depends on the family.

For the folks like the Clintons, Obama, Vanderbilts, etc.? Sure.

But the Bush family bought nearly a million Acres down in Paraguay. It wouldn't surprise to find out the Kochs have land down in S. America as well.

The right leaning global oligarchs have always focused on South America.

We have this idea that they always, all agree on everything. If that were the truth, then they would just use the telephone, or skype for their meetings, and just use go-betweens, letters, etc. for coordination of of global policy goals.

But they don't. They need meetings like the WEF, the Trilateral Council, those closed Bilderburg, CFR & Royal Institute of International Affairs meetings held under the Chatham House Rules to come to agreement on issues.

. . . and for the more Jeffersonian minded families, like the Buchanans, the Pauls and the Trumps? I think they will be going down the with ship. . .

:heehee:

That's just my take on it. I don't really know though. . .

Wow. They make it sound like he is a criminal that escaped custody or something.

Forum List

Back