Australia clears World Vision of Israeli claim it aided Hamas

No im not
During the investigation, El-Halabi revealed that he has been a Hamas member since his youth and had undergone organizational and military training in the early 2000s.
In 2005, Hamas dispatched El-Halabi to infiltrate World Vision. El-Halabi related that Hamas believed that he had a good chance of infiltrating the humanitarian aid organization because his father works for the UN.
He added that his father, Halil El-Halabi, who has served as head of UNWRA’s educational institutions in the Gaza Strip for years, is a member of Hamas and uses his position as a UN employee to help the terrorist organization.

World Vision's Christian Donations Funded Hamas
Its also worth considering Australia has donated 3M bucks to the branch in Gaza..

As usual, you people use and quote Israeli propaganda exclusively.

How about using a somewhat neutral source. Israel is an oppressive authoritarian state for all but the Jews.

They run kangaroo courts to jail anyone that resists oppression.

"Mahmoud told the Israeli newspaper Haaretz that el-Halabi denies any ties to Hamas. Mahmoud notes that Israel took 55 days before charging his client, and believes that the lag time suggests Israel had problems building the case.

"The Israel security agency Shin Bet alleges that about $43 million was diverted to Hamas over the last six years, The New York Times reported.

However, $43 million appears to be more than the entire amount of money World Vision has allocated to Gaza over that time period.

In a statement to The Seattle Times, World Vision said the annual Gaza budget ranges from $4 million to $6 million annually. The money is part of some $12 million annually the organization spends in Gaza, Jerusalem and the West Bank, the nonprofit said.

“I think the world should be very skeptical about his (el-Halabi’s) arrest and suspect of Israel claims,” said John McKay, a former U.S. attorney for Western Washington who spent two years in the West Bank while serving in a U.S.-sponsored rule-of-law program.

McKay said the Israeli government has sometimes denied legal rights to detained Palestinians, with charges not always supported by evidence. He also said there has long been friction between the Israeli government and international aid agencies that seek to act independently in Gaza.

Was World Vision official ‘major figure’ in Hamas?
"you people?" Lol the Israel/Palestine junkie throws me in the mix. How quaint. Guess what genius, I aint pro Israel. Personally, I don't give a shit. I wish both sides would STFU.
His lawyer is a more neutral source? LOL
Hell, they are probably both lying..

Certainly more than an Israeli propaganda outlet.
Lol you are a joke. Good day!

Believing that Israeli propaganda sites actually provide news is the joke, on you. LOL
You just said his LAWYER is a neutral source. You are an idiot. Good day (for real)

As usual, you people use and quote Israeli propaganda exclusively.

How about using a somewhat neutral source. Israel is an oppressive authoritarian state for all but the Jews.

They run kangaroo courts to jail anyone that resists oppression.

"Mahmoud told the Israeli newspaper Haaretz that el-Halabi denies any ties to Hamas. Mahmoud notes that Israel took 55 days before charging his client, and believes that the lag time suggests Israel had problems building the case.

"The Israel security agency Shin Bet alleges that about $43 million was diverted to Hamas over the last six years, The New York Times reported.

However, $43 million appears to be more than the entire amount of money World Vision has allocated to Gaza over that time period.

In a statement to The Seattle Times, World Vision said the annual Gaza budget ranges from $4 million to $6 million annually. The money is part of some $12 million annually the organization spends in Gaza, Jerusalem and the West Bank, the nonprofit said.

“I think the world should be very skeptical about his (el-Halabi’s) arrest and suspect of Israel claims,” said John McKay, a former U.S. attorney for Western Washington who spent two years in the West Bank while serving in a U.S.-sponsored rule-of-law program.

McKay said the Israeli government has sometimes denied legal rights to detained Palestinians, with charges not always supported by evidence. He also said there has long been friction between the Israeli government and international aid agencies that seek to act independently in Gaza.

Was World Vision official ‘major figure’ in Hamas?
"you people?" Lol the Israel/Palestine junkie throws me in the mix. How quaint. Guess what genius, I aint pro Israel. Personally, I don't give a shit. I wish both sides would STFU.
His lawyer is a more neutral source? LOL
Hell, they are probably both lying..

Certainly more than an Israeli propaganda outlet.
Lol you are a joke. Good day!

Believing that Israeli propaganda sites actually provide news is the joke, on you. LOL
You just said his LAWYER is a neutral source. You are an idiot. Good day (for real)

I said the media was a neutral source, a U.S. newspaper, liar.

Goddamnit. The source of the article was a LAWYER. YOU quoted a LAWYER
Deer geebus!

Forum List

Back