Austin just UNANIMOUSLY voted to cut Austin Police Department's budget by $150M!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"We did it. This movement is gaining power, and now Austin is leading the way.

We’re investing in people, not police. We’re reimagining public safety. This is just the beginning."

note to self: don't go to Austin

Thanks George...

1597357691071.png

We’re investing in people, not police. We’re reimagining public safety. This is just the beginning."

Gee, I always thought that police WERE people.

I think its important for the criminals to know that private citizens dont have rubber bullets and tazers,,,

Gee, I always thought that police WERE people.

It truly saddens me to see what Austin has become.
Back in 85 it was a little weird..but in a good way. Now it seems to be full on retarded.
I hate to say it but get rid of the cops in Austin,they live in a bubble far smaller than the west and east coast and it'll bite em in the ass real quick!

Good! Take away their military toys. Make them accountable to the public they serve.

Care to show me an instance where paying people LESS resulted in them doing a better job?
Government union employees would definitely be better. Actually, no competition govt. unions shouldn't exist at all. Personally I think all government employees are overpaid and that includes local and state too.

public safety--hahahhahahahaahhah
police unjustifiably kill about ---? 2, 5? people per year
blacks murder 8 blacks per DAY !!!!!!!!!

.....sounds like this idiot--his city was voted the most dangerous and has one of the highest murder rates--mostly blacks murdering blacks--and he thinks the police make his city not safe!!!!!!! this is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard---and blacks/libs soak it up!!!
so--as I've stated many times, the black self destructive cycle will continue--because they are concentrating on the police--which is not the problem:

''''''Excessive force will not make St. Louis safer. Changing the culture of policing and restoring the trust of the community with local law enforcement will.''''

Forum List

Back