Austin Cops Fleeing the Leftism

Good for them. Good LEO's are needed and those leaving Austin should head for a Red state or city. Those that defunded the police should take the calls. I'd pay to see that shit. LOL

Excellent. The unqualified and incompetent cops are leaving voluntarily. What's not to like about that?

How do you know they are unqualified and incompetent?? You don't. That's the lie that fits your story.

For all you know they are award winning cops and are competent as hell. I hope they all leave and head for Red States and cities where they won't get thrown under the buss by idiots like you.

Ruh-roh. Looks like the Trump cultists are afraid that none of their dire predictions will pan out. Again. After all, they never do. It's just their masters keeping them hysterical, to keep them obedient.

Ruh-roh. Looks like the Trump cultists are afraid that none of their dire predictions will pan out. Again. After all, they never do. It's just their masters keeping them hysterical, to keep them obedient.

They are already happening you idiot. Read the newspapers. In every city that defunded their cops the crime rates are skyrocketing.

You have to be stupid, or pathologically dishonest to post your crap.

I'm going to say you're both.

Last edited:

They are already happening you idiot. Read the newspapers. In every city that defunded their cops the crime rates are skyrocketing.

Or Chinese.

Or Chinese.

Sumtin Wong with yer post!

Forum List

Back