Aussie STASI Going Door to Door Demanding Answer to "Are You Aware Of Any Planned Protests Or Events Coming Up?"

Says shitforbrains who claims the Aussie government is just like American conservatives.

It must be embarrassing to admit you checked and found I was right and now have to maintain your credibility by continuing with your ignorance.
Yet it's me who has shit for brains.

You haven't got the guts to check it. You're as dumb as a stump.

I knew you were open minded but not to the point your brain fell out.

Saw that myself.
It's like the gov knew what was coming so they took away everyone's firearms.
It's pretty obvious America is going in the same direction.
There are millions of guns in Australia now.
No handguns...they were banned a very long time ago, were only ever in rural areas in 'the olden days' as far as I know.
No semi automatic rifles, or pump-action shotguns...only bolt action rifles and non-pump action shotguns allowed.

The People wanted it this way...after one too many horrid massacres.
There was the 'Strathfield Massacre'...guy massacred shoppers in a mall...in NSW state....semi auto/auto weapon.
Then the 'Hoddle St Massacre' in Victoria state...more innocent people massacred...same style weapon.
Then the straw that broke the camel's back...The 'Port Arthur Massacre, in Tasmania state, at the Broad Arrow cafe....diners massacred, two little girls who ran from the cafe chased and blown away by the sadistic killer. Same style weapon.
Photos of the little girls were on the front page of the paper.
Total outrage there was. The Prime Minister banned such weapons, announced a buyback.
Much stricter laws of gun ownership were introduced.
Such horrid massacres all gone.

There are millions of guns in Australia now.
No handguns...they were banned a very long time ago, were only ever in rural areas in 'the olden days' as far as I know.
No semi automatic rifles, or pump-action shotguns...only bolt action rifles and non-pump action shotguns allowed.

The People wanted it this way...after one too many horrid massacres.
There was the 'Strathfield Massacre'...guy massacred shoppers in a mall...in NSW state....semi auto/auto weapon.
Then the 'Hoddle St Massacre' in Victoria state...more innocent people massacred...same style weapon.
Then the straw that broke the camel's back...The 'Port Arthur Massacre, in Tasmania state, at the Broad Arrow cafe....diners massacred, two little girls who ran from the cafe chased and blown away by the sadistic killer. Same style weapon.
Photos of the little girls were on the front page of the paper.
Total outrage there was. The Prime Minister banned such weapons, announced a buyback.
Much stricter laws of gun ownership were introduced.
Such horrid massacres all gone.

And look what's happened in Australia. The same happened in Venezuela.
They took away the firearms and shortly after the gov became tyrannical.
It happens every fucken time,and I bet those Australians wish they hadnt gave up their guns.
As far as those guns that are allowed? Notice that they're far less effective when it comes to fighting against a tyrannical gov.
It's the same reason dems here in America want to get rid of semi auto rifles like the AK and AR even though pistols are used in the vast majority of murders. They want to be the only ones who can kill at a distance.

And look what's happened in Australia. The same happened in Venezuela.
They took away the firearms and shortly after the gov became tyrannical.
It happens every fucken time,and I bet those Australians wish they hadnt gave up their guns.
As far as those guns that are allowed? Notice that they're far less effective when it comes to fighting against a tyrannical gov.
It's the same reason dems here in America want to get rid of semi auto rifles like the AK and AR even though pistols are used in the vast majority of murders. They want to be the only ones who can kill at a distance.
Govts in Australia are not tyrannical.
Fighting the state and federal govts with guns?
Yikes!
Ballot boxes are a better idea.
Anyway, all the politicians, military, cops swear allegiance to the Monarch, currently Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11.
Australia has a federal Constitution and the states have Constitutions.
Politicians only have limited powers.
Law and order must be preserved.
Rioting by people at illegal protests will not be tolerated....nor should it be.

Govts in Australia are not tyrannical.
Fighting the state and federal govts with guns?
Yikes!
Ballot boxes are a better idea.
Anyway, all the politicians, military, cops swear allegiance to the Monarch, currently Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11.
Australia has a federal Constitution and the states have Constitutions.
Politicians only have limited powers.
Law and order must be preserved.
Rioting by people at illegal protests will not be tolerated....nor should it be.

So have you heard of the 2nd amendment and what its purpose is?

So have you heard of the 2nd amendment and what its purpose is?
Yes.
Its purpose is up for interpretation/debate, Americans write in other forums....but I get the general idea of it, the right of individuals to keep and bear arms.

Anyway. Looking at some of this footage, it should be crystal clear why so many quislings on the so-called 'left' in America seem so quick to always refer to Australia's model as the model they believe America should follow when it comes to gun policy.

It's a sad state of affairs over there, clearly. Unfortunately, the true solution to the blatant tyranny cannot be spoken.

Last edited:
I would wager the majority of these cops are sporting massive hard-ons as they aim and shoot, aim and shoot. Same as the einsatzkommando back in the day getting off on watching their victims dig mass graves and then hosing down hundreds of them at once.
Rubber bullets. Bean bag bullets or something.
Don't want to get shot in the back, front, side etc, stay home or be grocery shopping etc where you're supposed to be.
Don't go rioting thru the city and urinating on the Shrine of Remembrance.
Taunting the cops is never a good idea.
I watched the lunacy for 4 days on my tv.
Cops should've started shooting them on day 1.
Not even one water cannon in sight.

Anyway. Looking at some of this footage, it should be crystal clear why so many quislings on the so-called 'left' in America seem so quick to always refer to Australia's model as the model they believe America should follow when it comes to gun policy.

It's a sad state of affairs over there, clearly. Unfortunately, the true solution to the blatant tyranny cannot be spoken.
It's not that bad. No one has handguns (except registered pistol club members or something), and the crime gangs/organised crime.
They mainly shoot each other.

You never answered my question.
Why do we have the 2nd amendment?
I meant to.
Why?
Second Amendment, amendment to the Constitution of the United States, adopted in 1791 as part of the Bill of Rights, that provided a constitutional check on congressional power under Article I Section 8 to organize, arm, and discipline the federal militia. The Second Amendment reads, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Australia tried that "everyone can buy a gun at the gun store, no licence, no worries".
I bought such guns, 55 years ago, kept them in my home in the city, no licence needed. Took them to the in-laws' farm way out west..."too many feral animals eating our crops, and lambs".
That system worked for a while, then eventually came the massacring of humans...the certain guns ban, the buyback, licensing of guns and shooters, and the end to major massacres.
Which system is best, US' or Australia's?
The answer is in the eye of the beholder.
Aussie pubs, hot nights, midnight,...drunken lads with six guns strapped on, fighting over women, booze, anything...think I must say NO to that. lol

Last edited:
I meant to.
Why?
Second Amendment, amendment to the Constitution of the United States, adopted in 1791 as part of the Bill of Rights, that provided a constitutional check on congressional power under Article I Section 8 to organize, arm, and discipline the federal militia. The Second Amendment reads, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Australia tried that "everyone can buy a gun at the gun store, no licence, no worries".
I bought such guns, 55 years ago, kept them in my home in the city, no licence needed. Took them to the in-laws' farm way out west..."too many feral animals eating our crops, and lambs".
That worked for a while, then eventually came the massacring of humans...the certain guns ban, the buyback, licensing of guns and shooters, and the end to major massacres.
Which system is best, US' or Australia's?
The answer is in the eye of the beholder.
Aussie pubs, hot nights, midnight,...all the drunken lads with six guns strapped on, fighting over women, booze, anything...think I must say NO to that. lol

Did you understand what you posted?
Tell us in your own words what the 2nd Amendment is for.

Did you understand what you posted?
Tell us in your own words what the 2nd Amendment is for.
Almost understood it fully.
It's original meaning...as far as I can see..."The amendment’s primary justification was to prevent the United States from needing a standing army.'

Given that it's been amended 17 times, who knows what it actually means today
Since the adoption of the constitution and the Bill of Rights, it has been amended 17 times to reflect changes to our society over the past 230 years.

Forum List

Back