August 8, 2022.....A Day That Will Live In Infamy

I don't know about the crackpot commies, but I have yet to see any hard evidence to say the raid was illegal.

Then you should have listened to Alan Dershowitz the legal scholar who just said that it was. Raids under Biden and Garland have morphed from being the last resort you use when there is no other way, choice or time to now being their FIRST resort used to oppress political opponents.

The same way all the other on this thread "know" it was not a proper warrant and is bogus.

The point is none of us know.
But we don’t. It may have been a proper warrant. Or it may have been obtained via something a bit nefarious.

The point is, you made a claim. But you can’t support it. Who signed the warrant? Name that judge. What allegations of “fact” supported a finding of probable cause? For what crime? (We have heard it was for the papers belonging to the National Archives, but we don’t even “know” if that much is true).

Until we know what the warrants say and what they took, speculating about it is a waste of time.

How many threads have started with pure speculation and then turned out to be bullshit?

Um, you were the one to speculate

"It was a legal search warrant. And executed properly, as far as I can tell."

Satan spreads his wings. This has nothing to do with the possibility that Trump has been hiding incriminating evidence in his home. Oh no folks...this is Satan spreading his wings.

6FCD2A8A-9866-4B58-B173-E98BDB6FACD3.jpeg

Maybe because they didn't want to deal with trying to get him to move out of the way? And if the FBI did try to lay hands on him, would the Secret Service stop them?

Or maybe today was when the warrants came through. You know the FBI would have been super careful and very thorough with the warrants.

Really bad take

It's too early to say.....but I think the Democrats have finally sealed their doom.

View attachment 679519
The response from the GOP is beginning:

I wondered what would be the tipping point. What would "waken the beast" as it were.

This might well do it. I'm not a huge Trump fan, but if the Democrats were hoping to rally a bunch of people around Trump, they just stumbled on exactly how to do that.

I wondered what would be the tipping point. What would "waken the beast" as it were.

This might well do it. I'm not a huge Trump fan, but if the Democrats were hoping to rally a bunch of people around Trump, they just stumbled on exactly how to do that.
I wonder what would happen if 71 million Americans stopped spending money on everything except food and necessities.

But we don’t. It may have been a proper warrant. Or it may have been obtained via something a bit nefarious.

The point is, you made a claim. But you can’t support it. Who signed the warrant? Name that judge. What allegations of “fact” supported a finding of probable cause? For what crime? (We have heard it was for the papers belonging to the National Archives, but we don’t even “know” if that much is true).

I didn't make any claim. I can't name the judge or the allegations because, like you and everyone else here, I haven't seen the warrants.

It seems that a lot of people here are awfully sure about the warrants. But none have seen them.

Forum List

Back