August 8, 2022.....A Day That Will Live In Infamy

So why don't we just assume all warrants are faked and improperly created. That way we can try and refuse entry into our homes if one is presented.

If these warrants were improper, then prosecute those involved. That is all that can be done without revamping the entire justice system.

OMG this is not all warrants this was a warrant against a former POTUS!!!
The justice system has been revamped with no meaningful oversight or accountability.

Fine. As long as the warrants are obtained in proper fashion, I don't give a shit who they serve.
that will be the claim they make
You think you are threatening me with that? I have no party, so it matters not.
Yeah, ya don't come across as feeling threatened, :stir: its just odd that you would mention it as there was no intent of a threat at all....but you come across as a tough guy so I'll watch myself around you, k? :bowdown:

Last edited:
OMG this is not all warrants this was a warrant against a former POTUS!!!
The justice system has been revamped with no meaningful oversight or accountability.

If he is suspected of a crime, then he is investigated.

The fact that he is a former POTUS means more care should be taken. But he gets no special pass. And respect for the office has been gone for decades. This sort of hostility was created by party politics.

If either party had put 1/10th the effort into serving the people as they did attacking the other party's president, we would have solved most of our problems a long time ago.

that will be the claim

Yeah, ya don't come across as feeling threatened, its just odd that you would mention it as there was no intent of a threat at all....but you come across as a tough guy so I'll watch myself around you, k? :bowdown:

I'm not threatened. Nor am I a "tough guy".

I was just referring to your statement that showed you think the republicans going after the democrats would bother me. Well, bother me beyond wasting time, not doing their job, and wasting money.

I'm not threatened.
and so far you are the only one to claim you were
Nor am I a "tough guy".
ya sure?
I was just referring to your statement that showed you think the republicans going after the democrats would bother me.
no doubt in 'my mind' they will go after them, [and using the justification you used] as far as "bothering you" that is in 'your mind'

Well, bother me beyond wasting time, not doing their job, and wasting money.
Put your mind at ease, if that happens the GOP will back you up and assure everyone that:
It was a legal search warrant. And executed properly, as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
If he is suspected of a crime, then he is investigated.

The fact that he is a former POTUS means more care should be taken. But he gets no special pass. And respect for the office has been gone for decades. This sort of hostility was created by party politics.

If either party had put 1/10th the effort into serving the people as they did attacking the other party's president, we would have solved most of our problems a long time ago.

So you think the reporting on the warrant being about TRUMP removing classified WH documents is false, since Obama did the same thing and it was no big deal?

So you think the reporting on the warrant being about TRUMP removing classified WH documents is false, since Obama did the same thing and it was no big deal?

Until we know what the warrants say and what they took, speculating about it is a waste of time.

How many threads have started with pure speculation and then turned out to be bullshit?

Would like to believe that everything was proper and above board. Only problem with that is all of our federal agencies have proven that they are not above lying and breaking the law

Forum List

Back